chapter : 29

Cina's point of view

Yeosang stares at me unamused as I walk into the living room, I roll my eyes as he sighs.

Yeosang: I haven't heard from my sister in twenty-four hours. Did you harm her?
Me: Not yet.

He pulls me towards him and I pout.

Yeosang: It's not our business to get involved with.
Me: I know but that's my brother.
Yeosang: And that's my sister.
Me: Exactly, which is why I completely understand if you're on her side to defend. As long as you know Santana, Seonghwa and the readers are on Jongho and I's side.

He frowns.

Yeosang: I've known Seonghwa longer so he should be on my side. Also how do you automatically get the readers?
Me: You've known him longer but I bust it open on a daily basis for him so I win! Also, Santana and I have adopted half the readers therefore they are my kids.
Yeosang: Half of them aren't even reading this book, they're waiting for San's.

I let out a low whistle.

Yeosang: I do agree my sister has lost her mind treating Jongho like that. I'll have a talk with her if you promise to behave.
Me: I am, Jongho is a big boy. I have to let him handle things on his own.

He kisses my cheek and I smile.

Me: Can we get boba?
Yeosang: Anything for you my treasure.

__

Char's point of view

He slides my panties down my legs completely ignoring my panic.

Me: We are in public!
Hongjoong: Then you should show them you're a good girl.

Part of me is completely against doing sexual acts in a place like this but the other half of me is enjoying the thrill. Knowing you're not suppose to be doing something but doing it anyways gets the adrenaline pumping.

My lord, what is happening to me?

His finger teases my entrance a bit before sliding in. He hums at the feeling, his pace is slow and borderline agonizing for a while until he starts to kiss on my thighs.

A sigh of relief leaves my lips once his single finger turns to two. He curls them against my g-spot while his lips wrap around my clit, his name falls off my lips over and over until I begin to clench around his fingers. He replaces his fingers with his tongue making my back arch off the table.

Hongjoong: That's a good girl, just a little more.

And just like that, my orgasm rips through me like tsunami. As I lay there a sweated out and satisfied mess someone bangs at the door.

__

San's point of view

There's no way she's been away from her boyfriends this long and doesn't want sex. I steal glances at Santana as she writes down her notes about our project. She looks at me and frowns.

Santana: Why're you looking at me like that?

I rest my chin on my hand while smiling at the curly head girl.

Me: Are you horny?

Her eyes widen. She tugs me by the ear and I whine.

Santana: Have you lost your mind?
Me: It was a valid question!
Santana: It certainly was not you perve.
Me: I'm just trying to help you.
Santana: You do know Cina is my bestfriend right?
Me: Who said she couldn't join.

Her left eye twitches while I smile innocently.

Santana: Why don't you get a girlfriend or some type of sex mate if you're always so horny?
Me: I'm trying to but you're being mean.

She blinks.. slowly losing patience, she's hotter when she's mad.

Santana: San.
Me: San number two.
Santana: I'm going to head butt you if you don't cut it out.

I groan.

"CHOI SAN!"

We both glance over to the girl running towards me.

Saelee?

__

it's not a successful morning unless i blast ugh! back to back