What my parents take me for: Introduction

I just can't believe it! My parents think I'm just a fool, but they don't know what I do! I've been the last week skipping school with my friends. It's much easier than escaping inside the school. They just recently found out that I've been skipping class and grounded me. What they don't know is that I've been spying on them! I'm a naughty child! Okay, okay, back to business... I followed my mother to her study and found a list. It said the names of different kind of men... And their directions and... preferences? I really shouldn't have completely read that list... MY EYES! MY EYES! @~@

Then, I went to the basement, were my father spent most of the day... I saw strange leaves and strange white powder. There was also a bag that said "Drugs" in it. My parents think I'm soooo stupid. Yeah, well, for being bad to me all these years, torturing me and locking me in my room for three years with nothing but water and bread for once a day, my hair completely turned white one day when I couldn't bare it anymore. You think I'm dumb? Well, this is what kind of child you get when you lock her in a room full of books!... Now look at me! I can solve any mastery that's given to me! The only thing I can't do, and I have tried, is to use magic. They planed to lock me in again for another three years, well, until I get my inherited powers, that is.

This is for all parents that lock children in their rooms: Lock The Windows! Geez, why do my parents even bother locking me up if they leave a window open! Well, I already packed up my bags, so I'm escaping for good. -.- Feels so good to leave a place you don't like nor belong to. I've been thinking on joining a guild for some reason. I, myself, don't think it's a good idea. If I join, I get the feeling something bad will happen...

And I think my parents will come looking for me... What am I saying! They don't care! Well, my mother is divorced, so the man I call "Father" is not my father at all. He must left me. I feel used for some reason... Oh well, back to my escape plan!

1. Make luggage √

2. Lock door √

3. Open window √

4. Take Kujo with me √ (Kujo is my teddy bunny)

5. Go out the window √

6. Run non stop to another town √

7. Join a guild

8. Get money

9. Look for a place to sleep

10. Forget about "parents" √√√

What guild should I join???