My first steps on land! What danger lies ahead?

"Kona-fi! Wake up Kona-fi! You don't want to be late-fi. Shio is waiting for you-fi."

Kona groaned and rolled over onto her side. Delphi frowned and swam over so she was closer to Kona's face.

"Kona-fi! Wake up-fi!"

Kona grabbed her pillow and put it on top of her head to try and block the noise Delphi was making.

"Kona-fi!"

"Oh god what do you want?!" Kona said loudly and with an annoyed tone.

"You're gonna be late if you don't hurry up-fi. Shio is probably waiting for you-fi. Don't you remember-fi? She was going to show you around her town in the human world today-fi."

Kona sat straight up with wide eyes as she realized what Delphi was saying.

"Crap...you're right!"

Delphi watched as Kona frantically got out of bed and began to get ready for the day. She quickly did her hair and put on her favorite top before grabbing her bag.

"Alright. Let's go!"

"Kona-fi...I have to be in your bag-fi."

"Huh? Why's that?"

"Do your grandparents know about me-fi? Do you want them to see me-fi?"

"Oh...yeah you're right," Kona said and opened her bag," go on in. When we're out of the main town, you can come back out."

Delphi nodded and swam into Kona's bag. Kona swam downstairs and towards the front end door. She put her hand on the knob and was about to open the door before her grandma stopped her.

"Kona darling...where are you going?" She asked.

"Oh...um...I'm going to see a friend. She said she wanted to show me something," Kona responded nervously.

"Is it Korin?"

"No. It's a new friend I met yesterday when I was out. She's very nice and and was very helpful."

"Oh. Okay then. Be careful darling."

"I will Nan. I'll see you later!"

Kona left the house and then quickly left the town. She opened her bag and Delphi swam out with a happy squeal.

"That bag was kind of tight-fi. It feels good to be out of there-fi."

"It was your idea to stay in there until we left the town," Kona said.

Kona swam up to the spot she and Shio had agreed to meet at. Shio was sitting there waiting in a type out outfit and using a device that Kona didn't recognize. She popped her head out of the water and smiled.

"Good morning Shio. Sorry I'm late. I overslept a little.." she said with a nervous laugh.

"It's okay Kona. I'm glad you could make it," Shio responded," let me help you out of the water."

Shio put her phone down next to a bag she'd brought and grabbed Kona's arms. She pulled Kona out of the water and helped her sit upright against the rock.

"Okay...I wanted to show you around town but I don't know if I can when you have a tail instead of legs.." Shio said.

"Don't worry-fi!" Delphi piped up," you can still turn into a human using your heart shell-fi. And Shio can use it to turn into a mermaid-fi."

"Really? That's something I can do outside of the time when I'm a Precure?" Kona asked.

"Yes-fi."