Part 23

"So who's your maid of honor" Ayandra questions looking at Trisha and Maya watching YouTube on my Computer. After the dinner I've invited Trisha over to work out things between us. One minute they seemed to be getting along with Maya and the next they're like a dog and a cat in the house.

Maya turns back around after hearing Ayandra's question and says "You know that's my place already"

"No! that would be me I guess" Trisha insists too.

"I am her Besfriend" Maya interrupted.

"I am her childhood Besfriend. We have been friends for ages. I know everything about her." Trisha teases.

"You don't know anything about the new her. She's not the same person anymore. A lot happened while you were away."

"You've been friends for how long? Two years now?" Trisha teases getting on Maya's nerves.

"Ow you don't know about the saying that, a person you met for a short period of time can mean so much more than someone you met thousand years ago"

As I looked at them quarrel, both fighting for their places in my life. I giggled and shaked my head. "Okay ladies, that's enough! You'll both be my maids of honor. Both of you have played a huge magnificent role in my life and I appreciate you both".

They both frowned, folding their arms together but I tickled them for a group hug.

"We should go shopping" Trisha jumped up, putting her shoes on. "Why am I not allowed to decide anything" I said to myself. "Snow gave me his card. He said I should buy you anything you want"

Maya and I exchanged glances but finally we both stood up to join Trisha out.

●●●

As we passed by the Temptations boutiques, I admired the wedding dresses through the glass doors.

"Do you wanna check that out" Trisha Singhs.

I shaked my head and sighed back. "They look too expensive"

"Come on, let's go check it out" Trisha and Maya grabbed my wrists, pulling me into Temptations.

"Try this one out" Maya said handing me a million dollar gown.

"No, too fancy" I bit my lip shaking my head.

"How about this one" Trisha Singhs.

"No, too tight"

"Come on. You're getting married to my brother. One of the best engineer in the City. Lots of business people and celebrities will attend your wedding and you need to look like a Snowy bride" Trisha lectures getting me back to my senses.

I nod, changing dresses and playing dress up in the mirror. I was in the fitting room when I heard Snow's voice. I quickly changed back into my outfit to see him.

"Babe what are you doing here" I greeted giving him a kiss.

"Brought you ladies lunch. And my Sister told me you weren't behaving" He grins petting me with yet another kiss.

I raised my brow at Trisha and she raised her arms up in surrender. "Just thought Snow could talk you into fitting in that gown. Its beautiful and it would go well with your physical features." Trisha explains biting her lip.

"Babe why don't you try it on" Snow begs trying to pep talk me.

"Its bad luck for you to see me like this" I said.

"Okay I will go" He raised his hands up in surrender turning his back around.

"Am I not getting a goodbye kiss" I frowned as he turns back around to kiss me. Trisha and Maya exchanged gazes smiling happily.

"Okay you two, time to go" Maya said hushing Snow back to the door.

As I tried on the million dollar gown, I found myself wowing at my own presence. I stepped out of the fitting room slowly, only to be attacked by my bestfriends' wowing words.

"Wow, Casey"

"Yeah Wow"

Both speechless but corney though. They made me feel beautiful. "Its done. We're buying this dress" Trisha jumped up in excitement, removing the card to swipe.

"Next stop, Food please" Maya interrupted and my stomach growls. We had been running up and down stores looking for my Wedding dress. We managed to grab a few things along the way but we never got a chance to stop for food.

"Can we have Pizza and cocktails" I ask.

"Anything for you Mrs Snow" Trisha chuckles.

"And we're getting shots today" Maya interrupted yet again.

Trisha and I exchanged glances, hoping for her to bail me out to say no but it turns out she sided with Maya long gone.

After grabbing food. We drove all the way home to drop the shopping bags and to freshen up to get ready for the ladies night. "Does my boyfriend know about this" I ask.

"Don't worry I told him we're taking you out for the movies" Trisha smirks, clipping her heels on.