Chapter One

Characters: 

Synae Hunts(main) 

Tyler Greenwood(main)

Amilia Zaroff

Elizzy Silvers

Tina Trinkles

Kane Daughtson

PART ONE:

Tyler's POV:

Yesterday I moved into this beautiful neighborhood. I bought sugar cookies from the nearest Kroger to give to my neighbors to introduce myself and yeah i know it's supposed to be the other way around but hey why not do something different. I walk outside taking in the smell of the ocean and looking at the beautiful scenery of palm trees and seagulls flying to the nearest source of water.

I snap out of my trance when i hear Slow Motion by Trey Songz playing and i snap my neck to the left to see the source of this erotic song. I was not ready for what i saw.. I looked in the window of my next door neighbor's house and saw her. Her body was so beautiful i couldn't help but wrap her body with my gaze as she sways her hips, lip syncing the song word from word feeling in tune with the song. She stood five feet and one inch tall and had the perfect hourglass body. And from her shirt you could tell she had pierced her perky little nipples and that made me want her all the more. Just looking at her made my dick jump in joy.

She danced in her window, letting her freak fly without a care in the world. You could really see her shape good in her baby blue crop top  and her baby blue boxers matching it. Seeing her in boxers made me think that she has a boyfriend and that thought alone makes me feel some way about it. I quickly shake it off because it doesn't matter. I will have her in my bed screaming my name, begging me for more, trembling with her nails digging into my skin, in a matter of seconds if i wanted. I could give a damn about her boyfriend.

The way she was swaying her hips. Her juicy, plump, fat thighs rubbed against each other with no friction as if there was baby oil in between them. And when the sunlight hit her skin, She looked like a tanned goddess. Her skin was a light golden color that brought out everything about her, her curly sandy red hair that went to her lower back, her freckles that were thrown on her face and scattered everywhere, and her eyes. So piercing and olive. She is the epitome of beauty. Her body moves like it's calling to me and i catch myself wanting it so bad.

It was as if she felt me staring at her because as soon as i got done looking her up and down we made eye contact. This was going to be a loooong day, of course that's if she let it ;).

Tell me what you thhhiiinkkk !

Don't forget to vote and share my story with friends!!

follow me on instagram // m.uttz