Chapter 6

Synae's pov:

It's been 2 whole weeks. Two whole week without any interactions with Kane, and dry responses to Tyler. I couldn't exactly ignore him since he was my neighbor, but I do my damned best to ignore him as much I can. Thinking back on the situation, how dare he get angry when I fuck someone but he was literally about to fuck the brains out of a thin mint, skinny dippin', guess who looking ass bitch. The nerve of these men. 

And as for Kane.... I literally have no idea. He's been blowing up my phone.

First it was "I'm sorry". Repeatedly. He was blowing up my phone so much it was to the point my phone we getting hot as hell. I decided to ignore it that night, thinking "he's going to stop soon." I was wrong however. He blows up my phone even at my place of employment (I work as a lawyer and an interior designer.) And those messages, quickly got worse. First he was apologizing, then he started snapping, and getting angry that I wasn't replying and that I was leaving him on read. I don't even know why I was upset. He wasn't mine to claim. he couldn't be tied down. He couldn't be tied down, because he belonged to the world. If eye fucking could get bitches pregnant, honestly, the whole female population would be pregnant, and would all be birthing each others nephews and nieces.

I ended up blocking him, deciding that if he could make me that angry, and not even belong to me, it was a matter of time before he could make me say the words "i love you." I'm not the same type of women you read in these deluded books. I know how I feel if I think about a matter, and I really have feelings for him. Feelings that have to go. I can't like him. All he wants is a good fuck and a even better nut. I am not that type. I won't fall in love with someone just over some dick.

with those thoughts, I leave off to one of my clients that are currently facing a rape case against his twin sister.

Tyler's pov:

She's been ignoring me all this time. Not gonna lie, her angry face and annoyed face is so cute. It makes me wanna unload my kids all over her lips and watch it drip over her boobs. Every time I think about it, it gets me hard and hot and my pants grip me tighter than the seconds before.

There was also one thing that concerned me though, my best friend. Kane, how could he?! He knows how possessive I am how violent I can get. He also knows how important it is for our pack that we find our mates. Or was Synae meant to be shared? It would be a dream, but I know how selfish I am, and I also know how boundary-pushing Kane is, and those traits about us will cause something globally dangerous to happen.

I would have to talk to him about it, but first, I need to get the woman that will carry my kids back talking to me. And before that, I need to get through this damned meeting- where they tell me shit about MY fucking company that I already know!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::10 p.m:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I'm currently sitting in my car in my parking lot, and I'm wondering if I should talk to her or if she's sleep. I look at her house and hear music booming and I see her dancing, yet again, in her window. I've waited too long.

 I want to give her every inch of my dick and part of my fucking hip if I can. I want to be so deep in her guts she feels like I'm fucking her pussy, but I'm pushing through her mouth outwards. Her body is shaped too exotic not to be touched. As I get out my car, I hear the all too familiar sound of a motorcycle, then I finally noticed possibly something that would fuck up my plan. And that was that Kane was here to see her too. I decided to be petty, and completely walk past him and up Synae's stairs. "Really bruh? Ya gonna have to speak to me sooner or later.. 'cus ya know... we run a pack together." He says, holding back a laugh. "Oh? I wasn't aware." I say back dry and pettily. "Stop being petty Tyler, I've known her longer, of course she's gonna be mine." I snap my head back quicker than lightning "The hell did you just say?!"