Chapter 3

Author NOTE:

I Will Update twice Every 5 days. If I don't I will get a reminder and Will Update As Soon As I can!

3 a.m:

Tyler's pov:

"I can't stop thinking about her body. She was so damn wet. I'm scared she might actually get me pussy-whipped bro." I talk to my homie Kane. He is the realest dude I've ever met. He is also wild and funny, in other words, he is good company.

------

"Tina, lock up. I'm finally off the fuckin' clock." I can't wait to get back home. Back next to the beauty soon-to-be in my bed. When i start walking out, I feel a hand grab my wrist. I look back to see Tina looking up at me daringly. Just by looking at her I know she wants it. I'm bored, so why not give her what she thinks she wants? I'll make her squirt all over herself and me. Then, I'll kick her out in the morning. 

After locking up, i lead her out to my royal blue Camero and I make my way home. I rush but not noticeably out of the car, and I open up the door for her.

I walk out holding Tina by her arse, politely and gently urging her inside. I gonna fuck her senseless. Her ass is so soft, but it's also firm and juicy. I look to my right and made eye contact with Synae. The way she looked at me.

It was as if she was disappointed in me. I almost felt sorry. For the both of us. 

But nah, if she wanted to be in Tina's shoes right now she would have to wait. I'm gonna fuck Tina so good she wouldn't want a second round. I'll release my kids in her then give her ass a plan b and send her out the fucking door. And it may seem like i'm cold but i'm not. She just isn't the one I want. She's a clown to me. A Hoe. I don't like people who beg and I would normally push her away, but i'm bored. So why not play with her for a little ?

Tina is about to get a piece of heaven.

-------------

Synae's pov:

"Wifey it's bad!" Amilia shouts. I run to her room hoping that I can help her with whatever is troubling her. When I see her glancing at her phone, I stop worrying. This bitch here. So damn dramatic.

"What's wrong babes?" I say with sarcasm. "I was gonna get dick tonight. But his dick!! It's like a twig! And not the long twigs!" I immediately fall down and start laughing. When she showed me it, I couldn't help but laugh more. It looked like my hair when it gets wet, shriveled up. You could tell he was uncircumcised 

I needed a breather so I went outside to get some fresh air.

I was outside for about 2 minutes when I seen his car pull up. I was looking in the car to see him but instead there was a shadow there. It had a frail structure and skinny. It's hair flowed down to it's chest. That's when I realized it was a female. When they got out we made eye contact. I looked at the female and back at him. I could feel my face drop and I know for a fact, that he saw it. I'm so disappointed in him.

HOW CAN HE FUCK SOMEONE SO SKINNY??? I mean, what the hell was he gripping on?! It had to be the fucking air because she had no fucking ass...at all. You might think i'm hating but i'm really not. I just would've thought he would fuck with someone with more body. Makes no difference to me. He fucks who he wants, I fuck whom I want.

He looked like he had regret in his eyes. I don't know why and to be quite frank i don't give a fuck. Right now, all I want is to get my guts rearranged. Luckily for me, Kane is always available for me. I know I'm the best pussy he's ever had, he tells me everyday, literally.

I call up Kane and you can tell he was sleep by the tone of his voice. "Mutt." he calls out to me by my degrading sex name. God I love it when he calls me a mutt. It makes me want to hop on his dick and ride him until New Years. "I want dick daddy. Come. Now. I got cookies and cookies too." (cookies as in the weed and the other cookies as in the snack). "On my way." He says and hangs up right after. Like I said, always available.