Night 1 (part 2)

[12:15 pm]

I yawn after coming back form the generator room, for the second time. I guess I kind of understand why the old night guard was sleeping for the whole night, 'it's so quite here'

'may be I need to bring comic or something to entertain me' I think to my self. The distance of the generator room to the security room is quite far, I need to past the stage to get there.

I got bored so just randomly press the room in the tablet screen. I scroll trough all the room, until I just noticed that one of the girls just moved. I got startled a bit, but I quickly find her just walking through the hallway out side the stage room. The one I see moving was Yae, I think.

I probably can just let her walk around, but I don't want anything happened to her, so I walk out the office to find her, bringing my flash light.

[12:30 pm]

I got to the last place I saw her form the camera, but I can't find her, so I just walk the hallway trying to find her. . . I walk through the hallway almost to the recording room and still can't find her.

'Should I call her out? I mean she did has those bunny ear. Maybe she has +10 on hearing' I think to myself.

Suddenly somebody hugged me form behind, "I got cha now night guard."

"Um...who?" I ask with a dumb look on my face.

"What, did you already forget about the tour by the day guard. It's me, Yae Sakura." Yae Is a bit taller than me, so my height was only about her chest.

"O-oh, is that so," I said with a timid voice, "but anyway can you get back to the stage, you shouldn't be walking around by yourself."

"Hm? And why Is that?" she lower her head, closing her face to mine.

"We-well, you might get lost or, uh-" She suddenly hugged me tighter, making me hard to move.
"But I want to have fun with you, night guard," she whisper suggestively close to my ear and lower her arm slowly to my pants.

'SHIT SHIT SHIT' understanding what she meant, I scream internally, "we-well I like to hang out but..." I loosen my leg and drop down sitting on the floor, "I got to run," I said and immediately run away form her.

"Hey wait, comeback," she yell to me but I'm not looking back and keep running.

I finally reach the office with Yae on my tale and immediately close the left door on her.

"Oh, come on night guard. Let's have fun," she said while she peeked through the glass window.

"How about NO?" I said while still taking my breath.

"Come on, just let me in and we can have sex until morning."

"Yeah, no. I still like my virginity, so go away now."

"Wait you still a virgin? LET ME IN, LET ME IN" she Scream while her face turn red with a heart like shape in her eye.

"That's uh...more "no" for me," I sit down on my chair and get back to the tablet.

[2:00 am]

Yae still on the other side of the door, screaming to be let in, while I just checking around the other room to see if the other girl are moving, but only Yae that has moved so far.

But then I just noticed that my power Is at 10%. Yae noticed my shock face and smile, she probably know that my power Is low and the door Will be opened for her.

I quickly brain storming any solution and I got one. 'Just at the power hit 0, I will run as fast as I can to the GR (Generator Room), and return with out get couth by Yae' it's a risky idea but it's the only one that I can use for now.

[2:15 am]

The power Is in 1% and Yae Is still outside. I stand form the chair and immediately run to the GR by the right door. And not long after, the power Is out and Yae Is hot on the heel for me. (wait do we still use that word now?)

I was trying to slow her down as I can, but she is really agile for a robot, I guess? I finally reach the GR and locked the door behind me. After taking my breath, I go over to the power panel and turn it back on. Light Is turning on and that my queue to return.

"Oooh night guard, I'm still here," Yae said form the other side.

And I just realize how in bad position I am. Yae Is just outside the door and the building has no security to guard it. 'I can't just stay here' I think to my self.

"I'm waiting night guard. Open the door and give me that HOLLY SPEAER of yours."

I think I got one plan to get out of this. It's risky but a worth of try.