Night 1 (part 1)

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWNED ANY OF CHARACTER, ALL I DID IS CHANGE THE CLOTHING AND A BIT OF THEIR PERSONALITY. HOPE YOU ENJOY.

I'm on my way to the studio after got a little sleep and some dinner. I coming there with the security outfit, and I got to say, the clothing is quite nice, I like the color.

[9:25 pm]
I got to studio, they told me to use the back door, and so I does. I came in and locked the door behind me, and that got me thinking, how even someone can get in without any key, but the night guard did just sleeping.

I got to the night guard office, as they told me. There was two entrance with I think a button beside them. One chair and a really messy desk with a tablet on top of it. There is a door on the opposite side of the table, I think it’s a storage closet.

I sat down on the chair and take a look the tablet and sees that it was a camera monitor. There's a bunch of room here, bathroom, recording room, animation room, theater, main stage, wait what? Why they got a main stage and who is that? I see three figure standing on some kind of stage with a bunch of chair line up in front of it. I got confuse for a second but then I remembered that the day guard should’ve give me a tour around, where are they?

*Kriiiiiiiiiing*

I got startled by a ringing telephone on the desk, how did I not notice that? There’s a note that says “touch me” on the phone and I reluctantly  press a red glowing button.

‘Hello-hello’ I herd a girl voice form the other side.

‘Is this even working? Oh it is. Ehem, hey there new night guard, um… sorry I forgot your name, but uhh… welcome. If you hearing this, that mean it’s 9:30 and I’m here to give you a tour. I’m sorry I can't be there to directly give you one because I got some family problem, so I just give you a recording to hear. Anyway welcome to “K Anime Studio” the very NOT haunted animation studio, don’t ask me what the “K” mean.’

‘I sense a long monolog ahead' I think to my self.

‘Ok scenes I got the introduction out of the way, I’ll try make this as brief  as possible. Oh you can take the phone handle if you want to look around, it’s Bluetooth.’

I take the phone handle and walk out the office.

‘So basically this is an anime studio, we make anime or animation if you want to call it that. We have bathroom, recording room, animation room, and all other stuff. But we also got kitchen and theater for our animator. End then we got the stage room what actually for the visitors form school or some where else. You might be asking who's that three girl on the stage? Well first they are not exactly just “girls” they are animatronic a robot if you want to call it that. They are robot with a human skin like costume. There purpose was to entertain the people that come here for a tour.’

I walk closer to the stage, so I can take a good look.

‘But when there’s no visitors they assist the animator and the staff. Like make some coffee or help up with some stuff. Ok I'll give you a quick run down. Firstly there’s Yae Sakura or Yae, she's the bunny girl.’

I move my sight to a girl with long pink hair and a pink bunny ear wearing a white kimono with an open shoulder.

‘She’s the

‘She’s the. . .bunny girl, that's all really.’

I…almost got disappointed by the explanation.

‘Ok next is Rori Mercury, the girl with the gothic.’

I looked the girl with the black and red gothic style clothing.

‘She’s the last or youngest animatronic, and the maker wanted to make her look more like a young girl

‘She’s the last or youngest animatronic, and the maker wanted to make her look more like a young girl.’

I have several question for the maker.

'And lastly we got Asuka, just Asuka. She's the quote on quote “leader” of the trio and she is the first out of the three that was created by the maker.’

I now focused on the middle girl whit a school uniform. One word run across my mind, “generic” probably.

‘I know right? The generic school girl

‘I know right? The generic school girl. Anyway I got to tell you about one thing. The generator usually only last up to two hour or more, but you can turn it back on after giving it tree minute cooldown. Well I think that’s all that I need to say…wait there one more thing. Usually the power start to died out when it's ten-'
The power died and every thing except some really-really dim lighted lamp got turn off, including the phone.

“This Is going to be a long night, Is it?”