3. APH IS A PROUD SHIPPER

NO POV
(L=Laurance, G=Garroth)

G-"w-well I wanted to ask you something "

L-"Go ahead ask me anything " Laurance smiles

G-"I-I know this might sound stupid but I really like you so w-will you go out w-with me once this is over"Garroth had closed his eyes and was blushing like hell.

3 PERSON POV

Laurance was shocked and blushing extremely much holding his hand in front of his mouth.

"I-I'd love to!"

He finally said after about 3 minutes and smiled happily. Garroth felt released and really happy so he hugged him and Laurance hugged back after about 10 minutes they walked back to the ship and got to sleep.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY MENTAL BREAKDOWNS IN THE PAST MONTH WICH ARE *thinks *UUUUUM ABOUT 12 PLUS MINUS!

??? POV (ya didn't see that comin' now did ca!hehe!)

I wake up on the floor like always. Not hungry not thirsty...just nothing...you wouldn't believe it but after a wile you miss those things like being hungry or thirsty, sleepy or hyperactive or even being hurt. No one could understand this what it feels like to be completely numb or maybe someone does. I've been hearing this voice inside my head  I didn't know if i was going insane or if it's something the other key guardian but it's or rather he's been keeping me company. He introduced himself as Kai he said he ones was a pirate but now he's a tiger. He seemed to be nice and maybe I started to have an crush on him. But he hadn't talked to me for a while. I wondered if he was ok so I tried to contact him and it worked he answered.

"Oh! Yeah I'm ok sorry but guess what I've been freed and now we're coming to get you freed too!"

He said I was so happy hearing that my tail wagged like crazy.

"YAY I'm excited to be free again and see you for the first time!"

I answered and tried to imagine what he'd look like once again. He described himself to me he said he had orange hair and eyes, black mef'wa ears and tail. Deam I was already falling for him. I was scared that I'd hurt him like all the others that came here.

KAI'S POV

I was finally going to meet him. The boy that described himself as a merwolf with black hair with an blue streak in it, black Wolf ears with a little bit of an blue gradient from the tip on down, gray eyes and a black and blue tail disguised as an black and blue unnaturally big wolf with green eyes and an key around his neck. Ein. That was his name(FUN FACT: ein means "a"or"one" in German uwu) suddenly the others stood in front of me.

"I'm u ok? You've been talking to yourself for about 15 minutes "

the girl named Aphmau asked me

"Oh I'm fine. I'm just talking to the other key guardian "

I answered

"You can do that? That's really amazing! What's his name and how does he look?!OH ! And what's his personality like?!"

She basically almost had stars in her eyes.

" His name is Ein. He's very nice funny and caring. He described himself to be a merwolf with blueish black hair with an blue streak in it, black Wolf ears with a little bit of an blue gradient from the tip on down, silver gray eyes and a black and blue mermaid tail. In his key guardian form he's an black and blue unnaturally big wolf with emerald green eyes and an key around his neck. I really grew to like him the last few years and I'm excited to finally meet him."