6. The half 'n' half island

(The song is not related to the chapter but I think it's cool so please still listen to it cause ist amazing and it might be your next favorite song! Who knows? Also comment ships and you'll see what my opinion on them is since I am an expert...like literally... I get called the shipping goddess and the shipping sign of peace...soooo yeeeee)

EIN'S POV

this night was the first night that I was away from the snow-storm-island and it was amazing. I woke up and Kai was on top of me cuddling onto my chest. He was still sleeping. I could hear him quietly purring which made me smile. Soon he woke up and smiled at me. We stood up and got outside to the others.

"Good morning you two "

Aph said more quietly than normal. I guess she lost her voice a bit, probably from all the screaming.

"Good Morning "

We both said at the same time.

"Guys! Come look at this !"

Daniel said from the front of the ship where he was standing with Blaze. We all went to look what they are seeing. It was an island one side looking like an tropical beach and the other looking kinda like the snow-storm-island. It was perfectly cut in half.

"Wow"

I said my tail wagging since I was finally going to see my sister after so many years of just talking. After a few hours we were there. And we got onto the island. There was an giant lake in the middle and behind it was an cave. Inside the cave were many things. It almost looked like an normal house.

"There are 4 big beds and an bunk bed "

Aaron said

"What's a bunk bed?"

Daniel asked

"It's an bed on top of an bed. See."

Blaze explained pointing at the bunk bed.

"Oh ok! I wanna sleep on the top one! "

He said smiling

" I'll sleep on the bottom bed then"

Blaze smiled too.

"I'll share a bed with Ein"

Kai said turning to me smiling. I of course smiled back.

"I'll share one with Aaron!"

Aph said hugging Aarons arm

"I think I'll share with Dante "

Vylad said smiling.

"I'll share with Laurence "

Garroth said also smiling

"By the way Garroth I noticed you and Laurence have been getting pretty close lately even though you were scared of him at first"

Aph said butting her hands on her hips

"I-!..... U-uuuum..... "

Garroth started but he just couldn't finish his sentence. His face and Laurence's were as red as siren eyes when they're mad.

" we may or may not have confessed our feelings for each other..."

Laurance finally said. Aph tried not to scream instead she was now rolling on the floor squealing. After an while we gotta the lake and I put my hand on the cold side of the water and Kai on the other. The lake began to glow. On one side an snowflake appeared and on the other an flame. The water suddenly surrounded them and then splashed away staying in an beautiful form. The one around the flame turned into bubbles that almost looked like glass. And the snowflake turned into ice crystals. And in the middle were two merwolf girls. One was an brunette with short hair and fiery red at the tips of her wolf ears. Her eyes were the same fiery red as well as the band around her hips and neck and the shells on her chest. Two braided strains of hair were also held together by one of those fiery red bands. Her mermaid tail was again the fiery red fading into light yellow, the fins were a gradient from the light yellow to the fiery red. On her back was an tattoo of the flame symbol that appeared at first with bubbles around it. I remembered her, she was my sisters girlfriend, Flame, I wondered if they were still together. The other one had long blond hair and white wolf ears with icy blue at the tips. Same icy blue with her eyes, the band around her hips and neck and the one in her hair that held two braided strains from the front together, the shells on her chest. Her white mermaid tail also had an blue shimmer to it and her fins were white fading into the icy blue. On her back was an tattoo of the snowflake symbol with the ice crystals around it. My sister, Snow. She grew up to be a really nice looking girl. I smiled almost having tears in my eyes.