𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 [pretty face]

━━━━━━   𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄 ;┊    𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑡                             ✧・

━━━━━━   𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄 ;┊ 
   𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑡                            ✧・

y/n scribbled on her notebook during her class break yet again. focusing on her lyrics rather than socializing. her friends understood that much, she knew she loves them but there were obvious times where she needed time for herself and her songs. speaking of which, she rarely lets anyone take a look at her melodies except her siblings.

after that she would wander off, thinking of a costume to brighten up her future ideas. she would always love to imagine things before it's official. that is, if she really has a large feeling that her imagination will soon come true to life.

"this outfit would look great for ryuseitai!"
y/n chirped, adding finishing touches. she carelessly places it inside her thing binder she without seeing it how she slid it in before looking at her written song to revise it. her eyes fixated on the lack of spirit and vocabulary she wrote since she didn't think about it much, she hadn't noticed that her sketch of a costume had slipped out her white binder.

"hmm.hm.hm.hm.hm.hmmm~~"  y/n hummed, slightly bouncing as she walked through the hallways. often receiving extolling looks from students when she passed way and hummed softly. the paper that flew off her binder, reached the ground right as a certain person unknowingly stepped on it from their walk to the art crafts club room.

"huh." he gazed down at the skinny picture that undoubtedly had a few messy scribbles on it. he picked it up before examining it. just from the looks of it, he didn't seem impress with it. although, he was satisfied with how much thought it had in despite not being an official sketch. the corner of his lips curved ever so little as he looked up at the girl walking off with a single care in the world.

y/n stopped by a room, remembering her small practice session with ryuseitai during the afternoon. her mind would keep the important stuff at the top but she couldn't quite remember the halls of yumenosaki so getting lost was a usual occasion this past week. seriously, she couldn't go anywhere without anzu or anybody she knew. today, she simply felt determine to journey by herself.

"my photography skills have improved drastically~! don't you think, izumi?" a feminine voice elatedly asked. y/n covered her mouth to suppress a loud "huh?"as four boys in the room were gathered together, looking at a camera. they all looked fairly handsome and pretty, she wished she could introduce herself but she needed to meet her unit.

she turned her back and took a step until
"you there!" a cold voice spat. y/n froze. perhaps being late for a meeting wouldn't be so bad. debating on whether to dangerously mis out on a practice lesson with ryuseitai or meeting new friends, y/n turned around and smiled shyly.

"ehehe...i didn't mean to disturb you." she formally said, her binder close to her chest. "oh sweetie, you didn't disturb anyone. why don't you come in and we could all introduce ourselves." arashi kindly said, amused to see the transfer student come across their own room. "tch. she's been here for no more than three weeks. you can't tell me that her annoying friends didn't talk to her about knights." izumi scoffed. y/n paid no mind to his poor tone and smiled.