new home

Me: about to make an angst part

My playlist; w-whats going on! Crazy frog intensifies

Bro, as I was writing it went from numa numa to that weird russian singer the BLBLBLBLBLAHAHAHA guy hhhh

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dave!" Derek yelled, the boy walked downstairs. Seeing his mother there too, which was just as rare as seeing his dad.

You see, Dave's family is rich. After all, he was the prince of The Antarctic Empire, his parents being King and Queen.

"You needed me, father?" Dave asked, his hands behind his back, his posture straight.

"We're sorry to inform you dear, but we're moving to California" Cherry, his mother, sighed, but a warm smile lingered. Dave's eyes widened, he was leaving his friends..  "B-but m-" he started but his father shushed him. "You'll make new ones" he smiled, Dave nodded slowly. He noticed the servants had already packed for him.

He didn't want to leave Antarctica.

He suddenly ran, ran to Phil's house/mansion, then to Pete's.

Pete's pov

Dave looked.. sad. I knew why. Father told me. His eyes glistened a brown, showing tears were threatening to fall, but still, he held them back. "Dave?" Phil asked, his hand on his shoulder, I smile softly.

Dave took one final breath, before he said it. Those 2 words. "I'm moving". It stung him, even if he knew, Pete hugged the boy, Phil joining in.

"We'll still be here, we'll be with you in your heart.." I smiled, Dave let a low chuckle escape him, "you're not dying" Phil laughed a little, none of us daring to break the hug.

Until his stupid parents came, broke us up, and grabbed Dave's arm, dragging him away.

"Bye.." Phil and I whispered, we looked at eachother. "He'll be fine" I stated softly, putting a hand on Phil's shoulder, earning only a nod in response.

Maybe we'll visit him, or he'll come back. I miss the fun we have already. He mentally laughed to himself, when they were younger, they made pinkie promises to conquer the world together, to never leave eachother alone. Oh how that's been broken...

Back to the blood god

My thoughts drown me, blurring out my surroundings

Am I going to make friends?

How will I cope?

Are Phil and Pete okay?

I wonder what they're doing now...

I sigh heavily, pulling my knees to my chest, my head on my knees.

Will I ever see them again?

Probably not. I look out the window, realising we're already there.

The plane slows down, going down, getting ready to land. I sighed again, getting up, my parents following. We walked off the plane. Finally in California.

Where a new life may begin

------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 449

Half of my playlist is memes, it really doesn't suit my writing mood but I need music to focus so F lmao

Honestly, this chapter is shit but oh well, next chapter will be better I bet!

The next ones will actually be planned instead of like... flow written.

Here's where you can ask questions!