Prologue i think?

"Hey, Derek!" Derek turned around, his 3 year old son in his arm, only to see his best friend - Finn. "Oh, hey Finn!" Derek smiled, walking up to the man. Finn had a boy, about 2 years older than his son, holding his hand. "Hey little fella!" Derek kneeled to his height, Pete hiding behind Finn's leg, they both laughed. "He's a little shy" Derek nodded, standing up. "You got the, uh.." Finn nodded and handed some papers to him, giving a nod in response, Derek waved goodbye and walked away.

"Dwaddyyy" the young boy looked at his father, who looked down at him. "Yes?" He smiled, "cwaandyyy?" He made the puppy eyes, Derek sighed softly, smiling. "You've been a good boy, I don't see why not, Dave" the young boy, Dave, gasped excitedly and hugged him, his arm pointing to the candy store.

T I m e s k i p

"Phill!" The 7 year old shouted, running up to him, hugging him. "I have candy!" Dave was the little troublemaker of the trio, Pete would follow Dave with his ideas, but he was still a sweet kid, Phil, despite being younger than Pete, kept the 2 in line. "Lets go hide and eat them!" Whispered Pete, Phil took Dave's hand and they hid, eating candy and laughing.

"One day, we'll conquer the world!" Davw exclaimed, his arms going out and wide whilst saying "world" Phil laughed, "I think that's a good idea!" Pete agreed, grinning. "All together?" Phil asked. The 2 nodded. "Like our dads!" Dave smiled, he then chucked some snow at Phil, who gasped, fake hurt, then threw some back, accidentally hitting Pete. "Oh, this is war!" Pete shouted, throwing snowballs back. The other 2 laughing and playing along. This would be known as their "snow war".

Timmeessskiippp

Antarctica. Cold. But fun.

A snowball hit Phil in the face.

"What th-" he saw him. He groaned playfully and made a big snowball. "Dave~" said boy's eyes widened in playful fear, he started to run, but the snowball was faster. The white ball hit his neck, sending cold ice down his back, shivers running him up and down. "PHILLL" Dave shouted, laughing.

Pete meanwhile, was making a huge snowball, being 16 and stronger had its perks. He lifted his arms, the snowball safely tucked inside.

"Hey guys!!" Pete shouted, catching the other 2's attention. Eyes widening in playful fear, they darted for it, but alas, they were too late.

Poof

The snowball had hit them. And they tripped and fell, laughing on the floor. Pete joines them, and they all hugged. Not knowing it was the last time they'd see eachother.

For a while

---------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 444

I wasnt planning to get this out today at all but, here we are, probably going to write more chapters.

This is the part where you get to ask questions! Sooo~