a creative title

Punch. Kick. The teen stopped after an hour of the same routine, as his name had been shouted. He sighed, walking down the stairs.

"Hey sweetie" his mother said, holding a warm smile. "Hey mom" Dave replied, looking at her curiously. His father came in the room, his hands behind his back. "Dad, what do you have in your hands?" Dave asked, his father smiled and showed him.

A box?

Dave suddenly gasped. "You got me a computer?!" He asked happily. His mother and father nodded, both smiling. "We figured you missed Pete and Phil, so" his dad replied. Dave hugged the both of them.

Realising it was late, he was sent to bed. He had school the next day - they sent his  sisters to a private school, the 3 not doing very well in school, they assumed it'd help them.

He layed down, not really tired so he decided to lay there. Letting his thoughts drown him, tuning out the world in front of him. Eventually going to sleep.

A scream was heard throughout the house, no one was home - atleast, anyone alive.

A girl lay limp on the hardwood floor for a while, blood dripping from her mouth, her shoulder and a splatter of blood on her shirt, where her chest is.

A boy walked into the house, just coming home from a bad day from school.

He closed the door behind him, shouting to his mother that he's home.

No reply.

The boy was worried. He walked into the living room, suddenly rushing to the limp body laying on the floor.

"Mom?" His voice wavered, shaking her,
Receiving no reply, he feared the worst. He checked her pulse.

No pulse.

His eyes watered, he hugged her close.

Tears now fell from eyes, like a waterfall, going past his cheek onto the limp girl.

A man walked in, asking the boy what happened.

Not believing the boy, he shoved him away from the girl.

His wife was gone.

Sleeping forever, he cried - choking back sobs that forced their way out.

The boy looked at his father, trust no longer in his eyes - just fear.

He ran.

He ran to his room, locking himself in.

He texted his friends - Phil and Pete.

The 3 talked for a while, but the 2 having to leave.

Dave was left alone, with his thoughts.

Then, his father kicked the door open....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 399

Hah

CLIFFHANGER

Here is where u can ask questions about the story