we miss him

4 weeks later, just cuz I'm kinda lazy n we all relate to that but this would make sense

"Hey phil" Pete smiled warmly, although it started to falter seeing Phil's not come on. The fact he was crying edged him a bit, he sighed, sitting next to him and hugging him.

"It's okay, we'll see him again soon.." Pete tried to reassure, Phil sighed "will we? We don't even know where he is! Or if he's doing good!" Phil argued, voice raised a bit, Pete winced at the sudden change of tone, but Phil sighed, apologising.

Wee woo wee woooo

An alarm went off, alarming the 2 soon to be rulers, they shared eachother a look - running to their dads.

"Dad what's happening?!" Phil asked, panic lacing his voice and Pete's father grabbed Pete's hand and ran. "We're being attacked, and we don't have resources - we need to go NOW" his voice was panicking, but his face never showed it, Phil's eyes widened and followed Pete's family, his family doing the same.

They were too late.

Loud bangs, and screaming filled the air, a certain scream alerted Phil as he looked back "DAD" he screamed, running up to him, Pete stopped, turning around and watches Phil, his face faltered, feeling sympathy for thr boy.

"Go! Don't come back!" He shouted, Phil didn't want to leave him, but Pete dragged him away, Phil's dad smiled at his son, taking his last breath as the crimson liquid dripped out, the broken and fallen debris crushing his leg. Until it hit darkness.

Pete's dad stayed, a captain always stayed with their ship, so why not stay with your country? The population being so low, this was enough to wipe the country, so he stayed, sat near Phil's dad, letting the world kill him.

The 2 followed their mothers, as they rushed to the plane, only able go fit 3 on, a driver being the 3rd, the mothers smiled, kissing the boys's foreheads and waving goodbye.

They hugged eachother, choking back sobs or letting them out. Why had it come to this?

But, one thing they were happen about, was that they were going to see Dave.

2:14am

Dave sat down on his bed, something is happening somewhere. He can feel it.

He was on a call with Wiley and Harvey, they had just played Skywars together and damn are the 2 good, but not as good as Dave, ofcourse.

He had a bad feeling about the 2, but on the good side, he made friends with that Justin kid, hey mainly played Skyblock together, but it was still fun, both starting a coop island and getting good stuff from their own islands made it the more better.

You
Hey guys

Harv
Sup Dave, why're you still up?

You
Can't sleep

Harv
Do you mind doing my maths homework? It's hard and I just can't do it...

You
Yeah, sure

He sighed, closing his phone. He knew that was a lie. Harvey was smart, he couldn't help but feel... used.

He questioned if they were just friends with him cuz he looked cool and was, according to others, intimidating.

He shook the thoughts away, putting his phone on his desk near his bed, and pulling the covers, lazily flopping onto his pillow and closing his eyes, letting sleep take him to whatever dream they want him to be in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 567

Ask questions here

I flow write all my books so this book is probably shit like my others

But I wanna start another

Maybe based off of SMPEarth or Minecraft Monday

I have an idea for the MCM one,

I write about all weeks conserting of different YouTuber's povs

So like, one chapter would be of Techno's pov of week 1

Another would be Jschlatt's pov of week 1 ect

Except

I put a twist on it!

I make it like an actual story-

If I do it, it'll make sense, I dunno...

Ttyl