Fun and livestream

Elissa's P.O.V

Me, Sonia and Lomadia all staied in the kitchen so we could talk about stuff. We decorated the cake. Well I say decorated. We got the iceing ready, Sonia got the flowers done and Lomadia iced the writing on. It was still fairly plain but if we put everything on they we couldnt have taken it to the reception. Jessie, Lexi and Becky came over cause there parents, minus Lexis, were all at the stag and hen night. I made us all a hot chocolate and we all sat in the living room.

"So hows it been since you got adopted?" I asked Jessie and Becky.

"Well I think my angers gotten better with Kim." Jessie said.

"And the area11 guys really took me in as family." Becky said.

"So have any of you started school yet?" Sonia asked.

"Well I'm getting moved to your school next week." Lexi said.

"Im starting at your school soon." Becky said

"Me too!" Jessie yelled. We all laughed and plaied mario kart.

"So whats with you and Sonia?" Lexi asked casually.

"Who told you and if it was tumblr. I will kill them."

"It was Hannah. On tumblr." Lexi said. I sighed.

"Me and Sonia are currantly dating ok." I said. I hope I dont have to say it twenty million times tonight.

"Can we livestream it so were not as lonely tonight." Jessie asked.

"Yeah ok. I mean its only what eleven pm. Just lets get nicknames done before the stream ok." I said. They all nodded. After a quick two minuets talking we decided Jessie is Scarlett, Lexi is Bigcat, Becky is Skatergirl and Sonia is Doom. I set up the stream so we were playing on the XBox1 and hit go live.

"Hey guys whats new with you. As you can see were live. I know thats new, something else thats new is my guests. They are Scarlett, Bigcat, Skatergirl and Doom." I said. They all popped there head into the camera and we started playing. We plaied assassins creed unity and found a slightly full server but we joined with ease. We saw two familliar names pop up and they were of course Xephos and Lomadia. The nigth was filled with constant hot chocolates and a 3AM pizza delivery. Im so glad Hannah left me £30. We eat, we drank, we had fun, we fell asleep before ending the stream.