Wake up prank

Elissa's P.O.V

I woke up on the floor and saw the stream chat.

'Why are they asleep.'

'So un professional. They should have ended it.'

'God ive just woken up thinking she was still live and i see this.'

I talked over to the laptop and saw a few hundred people still on I unplugged it from the tv and walked to the kitchen where I got a can of whipped cream out. They obviously knew whatbwas going to happen I silently opened the can and got some on all of there hands. I then opened my art box and got a feather out. Now its really obvious. I tickled there nose and forhead and they all rubbed the cream onto there faces.

"Guys wake up." I said shaking them awake. The woke up and laughed at eachother untill they saw there face on the livestream.

"I'm so going to get you back for this." Jessie yelled. We all fell out laughing. I looked at the clock and saw it was 9AM.

"Everyone should be home from the stag and hin night by now."

"Awwww but its been fun." Lexi said.

"Yeah it has. I'll see you all tomorrow." I said.

"Shouldnt we wash our faces first." Sonia said. They all nodded and agreed. They went upstairs and got the cream off of there faces.

"I shouldnt disturb Kim cause she'll hung over." Jessie said.

"I bet everyone else is the same. We should go over at five to get them back." Beckie said. We all agreed and went back to playing games after we ended the livestream.