Unfit people

Elissa's P.O.V

Were on the plane now. This is my first time going abroad. The plane was ok I got the middle seat between Sonia and Jessie. Lomadia is sat with Martyn and Kaeyi and Kim is with Lewis and Hannah. Hannah, Lewis and Kim are sat behind us and Martyn, Kaeyi and Lom are sat infront of us. I bought a headphone splitter and we watched a movie I got off the store. After an hour we were in france but we had to pack everything away so we were bored for thirty minuets. We touched down and we got our bags pretty quickly but because non of us knew the road rules in other countrys we got a taxi. We got to the hotel and were split off into different rooms.

"Hannah what do you think of paris so far?" I asked her

"Its good but i really wanna see some landmarks which are in unity." He said

"Of course you only wanna see assassins creed stuff."

"Thats why i chose it. Its the city of love and assassins creed." Kim said butting in.

"Well for rooms we have four rooms. Elissa, Lomadia and sonia are in one room. Kim and Jessie your in one room. Martyn and Kaeyi your in one room. Me and Lewis are in the last room." Hannah said. We nodded and i picked the room on the highest floor. We ran upstairs and they were all out of breath by the third floor but I got straight up to the sixth floor no problem.

"Come on guys!" I yelled from the top. I got my suitcase, backpack and myself up without breaking a sweat. I ran into the room and jumpped onto the biggest bed. There were two beds one single and one double. They soon came in panting and out of breath. I just laughed at them. Sonia and Lom dumpped there bags and fell onto there beds.

"But were tired!" Lom moaned.

"Fine I'll sort everything out while you two have a five minuet rest." I said. I got my phone out and got my headphones in while playing area11. I got everything sorted out after ten minuets.

"Ok. Weve got to go downstairs now cause weve got to meet back up there for dinner." I said shaking them. They both grumbled and started heading for the stairs.

"You do know theres and elevater!" I yelled after them. They ran to the lift.

"Why didnt you tell us." Sonia said.

"I'm a bastered." I said

"I'm hungry can we just go down." Lomadia said. We jumpped into the lift and stopped to get jessie and kim on the way down. We were in silence all the way down and when we got out we saw Hannah, Lewis, Martyn and Kaeyi. They saw us and we made our way to the restaurant.

Fact4: i live in the uk