An Ink Statement

Hello Everyone!

As you all know we started this book back in June. We were super excited and very hopeful for the shop's future. We were extremely humbled and surprised by the fact that we got too many reviewing requests. We didn't expect it. We thought that a maximum of five authors would ask for our reviewing services, but we got more than 30 requests. We were overwhelmed but we decided to accept them all. But apparently, we took on more than we can handle. We tried the volunteering route but didn't work out. We divided the work, but still, life made a big fat appearance. We had major life problems that needed our full attention. We wanted to make it work, review everything even after this long time (more than six months), but we can't do anything half-assed just for the sake of finalizing it.  You deserve more.

Therefore, we have decided to discontinue our work on this book and stop trying to do our reviews. We're really hoping you understand. We're extremely sorry. You deserve more.

We know that we said multiple times on our message board that we will get things done but even if we tried to make it work, we couldn't. 

We thank you for your trust and patience. You trusted us with your books. We wish you the best. Also, if you ever need writing advice or graphic advice or life advice in general, feel free to visit us on our discord. Link in our bio. (We don't know everything, but we love to help.)

With love, 

INK