six || when the party's over

✧ ✦ ✧

✧    ✦    ✧

✧ ✦ ✧

"Thanks for coming."

It's been weeks since the blonde broke up with Jughead and still no talking with Toni. Betty and Archie hug before taking a seat at the farthest booth in Pop's. While drinking their milkshakes, the redhead gazed over at Betty, who was staring at her reflection on the table.

"What's wrong?" The redhead asks, noticing the blonde seemed down.

Betty sighs, sitting up to take a sip of her milkshake. "Nothing...I just feel kind of-"

"Different?" Archie finishes, receiving a nod from the blonde. "But a good different, a stress-free kind."

"I'm happy for you Betty." He says with a smile, earning one from the blonde.

✧ ✦ ✧

"TT!"

The queen of Riverdale High stops in her tracks to talk to the serpent. The serpent rolls her eyes, throwing her backpack over her shoulder.

She crosses her arms, looking the girl up and down. "What do you want?"

"Jeez, did someone shit in your breakfast?" She says, making the serpent walk away. The redhead pulls Toni back. "Hey, I'm kidding..I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at my place later?"

Toni gives her a nod. "Sure, only if we can go to the movies first." The serpent says to Cheryl with a smirk. "Fine, only for you."

The serpent grabs her hand, leading her to the girl's locker room. She started to kiss the redhead's neck, making her laugh. "Toni, the bell's gonna ring any minute."

"Well we better hurry then." Toni giggles before pulling the redhead in for another kiss.

✧ ✦ ✧

"Jug!"

School was let out for the day at Riverdale High and Archie was attempting to catch up with his friend. He turns around, signaling he's not deaf obviously.

"Lemme guess...Betty sent you here to give me a message."

"No, it's actually just from me. I've been with Betty these past few weeks and I can tell she's trying to make it seem like it's going well. I'm guessing it's a little rough on your end too, huh?"