A Skull in Bloodshed

The Alpha Wolf here again thanking everyone for following me on this story.I want to publish chapters more daily so expect the next chapter soon.

You wake up from your delightful sleep rather unwillingly but still motivated enough to get up.

Y/N: Ahhhhh sleep is the best thing in the world! But now it's time to work and most importantly to eat!

You go through your daily routine of 10 minutes of Tai Chi to calm your mind and prepare it for the mental pressure other operators will bestow in you to help them.You put on your clothes and your glasses and walked to the medical bay to pick up Doc

Y/N: Good Morning Gustave,as early up as always are you?

Doc: Bonjour mon amis! Yes and you are as sleepy as always are you?

Y/N Surely i am want to go to the Cafeteria?

Doc: Yes please, i heard they are making extra beacon toda...

Before Doc could finish his sentence two russians ran passed you rudely pushing you aside and running to the Cafeteria.

Y/N: Yep and we are not the only ones to get something of that juicy beacon

Doc: Those two are more addicted to beacon than to vodka.

He chuckled a bit but became serious fast

Doc: Do you have time for an appointment after Breakfast?

Y/n: Sure, does one of your patients need some psychological treatment instead of laxatives?

Doc: No, i want to speak about something private...

Y/N: Sure but now let's get something to eat

Both of you walked to the Cafeteria and got something to eat.You sit down next to Pulse and Rook who both seem to have their minds focused on different things.

Y/N: No not you too Julien

Rook: What why me too

Doc: You know about Pulses little secret?

Rook: Yes he has feelings for yum-

Pulse: Don't just talk about it like it's some Casual Shit!

Rook: Ok Ok no need to explode

Y/N: Talking about operator Hibana how is going so far Jack?

Pulse: I want to ask her out for a date but i am still unsure how

Y/N: The perfect moment will come but did you prepare the date in general?

Rook: Yes everything is ready the only thing left is him asking her out but he is scared

Pulse: Can you blame me

Doc: Well Yes but actually no

Y/N: The right moment will come i am Sure about that.

You ate the last bits of your breakfast and tapped Doc on his shoulder.He nodded and stood up.

Rook: Do you need to go already?

Doc: Yes i have an appointment...

Both of you left and walked to your office.

Y/N: Ok Gustave do you want to sit down or lay on the couch?

Without a word he layed on the couch and sighed.

Y/N: Ok Gustave what do you want to talk about?

Doc: Do you know Operator Caveira?

Y/N: Yes i've seen her file and wrote the psychological report,is something wrong with her exept many other things?

You wanted to see his reaction about your statement and he reacted like you predicted:Agressive and Protective

Doc: HOW CAN YOU SPEAK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT

Y/N: Calm down Gustave i only wanted to see your reaction and analyse you.

Doc: ...

Y/N: You seem very Protective over her

Doc: ...

Y/N: You came here to talk with me and silence won't make me help you

Doc: yes, i know it's a bit hard to talk about but i will tell you anyway.I became a little close to her

Y/N: Go on

Doc: You know about Bolivia?

Y/N: Yes Ghost Recon had the Situation under control but the appearence of Caveira because of her brother made some things complicated.

Doc: Indeed but after Bolivia she was like changed out.We had some Major arguments and even had one at our R6 tournament were we should stand together as teammates.

Y/N: It's ok Gustave but i have one question.

Doc: Yes and that is?

Y/N: What makes you protect her?What empowers you to care about her?Is it because you are a doctor and care about other people?Or is it because you care about her as a friend? Or maybe there is something beyond that if you know what i mean...

Doc: I would rather answer this question in given time but not now-Waaaait why are you smailing like that?

Y/N: It's nothing.Nice Session,are you Feeling better now with some of that pressure leaving your shoulders?

Doc: Yes i feel better but still a little uncofortable

Y/N: I could invite Caveira for a check up session and talk to her if you want to

Doc : You would do that for me? Thanks mon amis that would be very nice.

Y/N: You owe me something...

Doc: Whatever you need you shall get it,but now i need to leave i have a Meeting with Emmanuelle

Y/N: Another rather interesting individual

Doc left your office leaving you alone to your thoughts what kind of excuse you could use to get an Appointment with Caviera.

Y/N: I need something to get her here but now it is time to train a little bit.Wait i am still injured!Fuck what shall i do until i meet rook again for another test run of the suit.

?: How about some shooting?

You turned around to see a Russian operator with an Dp-28 on his shoulders

Y/N: You must be Operator Tachanka

Tachanka: Yes comrade that's me so how about some shooting and after that some iced coffee-we have no vodka at the moment.

You left with the russian operator to the shooting range thinking of other things