Jungkook (College AU) - Party Favors Part II

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Jimin called as he saw you heading to your next class. "You're coming to my party tonight, right?"

"Sorry, Jimin. I've got a paper due tomorrow."

He pouted. "But we're going to be getting all the new dance team members together! They all passed their auditions, so it's the perfect time to celebrate."

"You say that about everything!" you laughed. "Don't worry, I'll catch them at the showcase you have soon. I'm looking forward to it."

"All right, fine. But you'd better be at the after-party for that."

"I will. See you later!"

Jimin waved before setting off towards his own class. You chuckled to yourself as you continued on your way.

"It's getting harder and harder to keep you a secret," you said as you opened your door. 

Jungkook chuckled. "Jimin tried to invite you to the party too, huh?"

"I'm running out of good excuses. I'm impressed you keep sneaking out yourself."

"It's not so bad. Once it gets crowded enough, he can't keep track of me and I just slip out." He flopped onto the couch next to you. "So, what'd you tell him?"

"That I have a paper to write, and I meant it."

"Does that mean you're kicking me out?"

You glanced over to see him pouting slightly in a perfect imitation of his roommate.

"You can stay if you quit making that face. Give me an hour and you'll have my full attention."

His smile immediately returned.

This had become a regular thing for the two of you. Jungkook still didn't want to face Jimin's teasing or questions about how you two were doing, so he kept your relationship a secret and snuck out to see you when his roommate was otherwise preoccupied.

And between classes, dance practice, and parties, that gave him a lot of opportunities. And you were quite happy to keep it low-key for now.

So whenever you wanted to see each other, you'd sneak over to your place or the library or some similar place to stay under the radar. You watched movies or worked on assignments together. It wasn't super exciting, but it was nice.

But you should have known that it would come to an end. 

You went to the spring showcase for the new dancing groups just like you'd promised. You congratulated both him and Hoseok on finding incredible talent for their respective groups. It was amazing how well they pulled off their performances every year.

And before you could really register how it had happened, you were at Jimin's apartment in the middle of the after-party. Between him, Hoseok, their dance teams, and the other people who were invited, it was one of the larger parties he'd thrown.

You spent some time with Jungkook but you'd eventually lost him in the crowd. It was no surprise as it was also one of the more chaotic between the alcohol and the adrenaline of their successful performances. There was beer pong in one corner, three different dancing competitions going on, not to mention the game of spin the bottle.

"(Y/N), come play with us!" Hoseok insisted as he popped up out of nowhere. You thought for a moment that he meant beer pong, which you were decent at, but instead he plopped you down in the middle of spin the bottle.