Chapter 5:REBEKAH CALLS ASPEN AND LORELIE FOR HELP

(2 weeks later)
Aspen's POV: Right Know i am in my art room sketching a couple of pictures.when I here my phone ring. I smile as I see it's Aunt Bekah. I answer Smiling.
Me:"Hey Aunt Beks!" I Say But my smile immediately drops as she starts talking.
Rebekah:"I need you and your mother. I know I once promised to never put you in a situation when you have to see Elijah. But we need you!" I frown at her words. I want to help I just don't wanna see him he's the last person I would want to see. My mom comes in and I give her the phone.
Lorelei's POV: I frown as I put the phone to my ear. yes I was ease dropping! Rebekah knows why we refuse to come there! why is she still trying to fix this?!?
Me:"Rebekah, we love you but you know when we refuse to come to New Orleans." I say gently she's my best friend but I can't forgive him not after what he did.
Rebekah:" it's hope." At those words ,I jump up.  Worried for the baby safety but I have learned to love.
Me:" what about Hope? Bekah, what's happening out there?" I ask Aspen spins around from leaving as soon as she hears hope's name.
Rebekah:" it's not safe here anymore. " I frown deeply. Last time Rebekah use the time she was using her father had shown up in New Orleans. No, oh God no!
Me:"Rebekah, what's going on?" I here her  take a small breath before answering me. I look at Aspen making sure she's using her vampire hearing to hear the answer.
Rebekah:" somehow they all have come back!"  I lose my breath for a second they all.
Me:" Who?" I look at Aspen who's biting at her nails a bit nervously. I mirror actions.
Rebekah:"Finn,Kol,and my mother."I frown at her revealing. This is not good. Finn and Esther are impossible to help mentally. Back when Kol was alive. He was my best friend to.
Me:" what do you  need us to do?" I ask I hear her take a shaky breath.
Rebekah:" I need you  Aspen and the boys here! Send Eric to the bayou he knows hope's sent. Haleys been trying to hide her out there but that's not gonna last long. " Aspen takes the phone .
Aspen:" what are you saying we have to do?"
Aspen's POV:I here Aunt Beks take a shaking breath. Before replying.
Rebekah:" I can't take her this time they've  all seen my face they'll follow me. Please take her." I gasp at my aunts words. She want us to protect her.
Me:" for how long?" That comes out as a whimper because even though my father walked out before I was even born I know it's different in hope's  case. This is her family hunting her family to hunt her. How do you explain that to a child?
Rebekah:" as long as it takes and please even though I know you're gonna tell her about her family. About her parents, I want you and Shawn  to treat her as if she was your own."  I tear up softly.
Me:" when do you want us there?" I Say boldly with a smile.