Chapter 10:ASPEN TALKS TO LORELIE ABOUT KLAUS

(Later on that night)
Aspen's POV:I sigh softly as I am digging through pictures with my mom right now I am in her closet when a box falls off a shelf. I smile softly as I pick up the small photo album and flip through it until I land on a picture.

(The picture ¥)

I smile softly as I examine the picture of my mom and this guy

I smile softly as I examine the picture of my mom and this guy. I flip over the picture to the back and see my mom and I saw next to her last name and then the initial and last name, N.Mikealson. I raise an eyebrow I don't really know many names of my father's family just Rebekah. I stop by the closet and smile as I sit next to my mom on her bed.
Me:" mom.... can you tell me about someone?" She smiles gently. As she looks down at the picture I gave her. She giggles softly.
Lorelei:"Wow, I haven't seen this picture in ages..... do you wanna know who he is?" I smiled at me before nodding my head I never asked about my dad or his family..... it's just not common for me.
Me:" I do.... Who is he?" I asked touching my head as I look at the black-and-white picture.
Lorelei:" Oh how time has changed for Niklaus Mikealson." My eyes widen at the name now I'm kind of familiar with I wouldn't have hope if I wasn't familiar with it!
Me:"Niklaus?... so that's-." My mom cuts me off as she smiles at the picture.
Lorelei:"yeah....that's hope's dad, your uncle he would've loved you." I Smile Softly At my mom's words after finding out the true reason behind the fact I didn't have a dad growing up I stopped asking questions about him and his family. I figured it would hurt too much learning.
Me:" how so?" I asked Ask Softly.
Lorelei:" well think about Eric he's your best friend... he loves you because you're smart independent but also very fair you're a little bit more leveled out with his emotions... you're the exact opposite of him." I smile softly at my moms description it's true I'm the levelheaded good side of the friendship while Eric is well Eric he can be a little temperamental and hardheaded but I still love him.
Me:" very true almost to True." I replied before we both giggle softly.
Lorelei:" well that's how Elijah and Klaus work too I know you don't like hearing this.... but your dad truly was the more levelheaded side of this weird dynamic ,while Nik and your younger uncle Kol  lived for fun and danger." I smile softly at the description the way she describes them it was clear she had a good friendship with the two of them must've been hard leaving that.

Me:" it's funny isn't it the way I surround myself with people who are so much like...." We giggle at the next word that comes out of both of our mouths.
Aspen +Lorelei:"Your/My Family."