Chapter 8:KLAUS SEARCH'S REBEKAH'S ROOM

(2 weeks later)
Klaus's POV: I sigh angrily as I search Threw Rebekah's room while she's out to see if I can find any clue to where Hope is and who has her . I gasp softly as I find a Picture Of Rebekah and Elijah's ex and One Of My Oldest Most Best Friends,Lorelei Paris.

I keep on looking in the box until I find a Polaroid picture of a young boy Holding Hope with Words written under the picture,"Eric and Hope Nursery Moment "

I keep on looking in the box until I find a Polaroid picture of a young boy Holding Hope with Words written under the picture,"Eric and Hope Nursery Moment ". Elijah and Hayley come in and looks around. Hayley looks At me as she comes over and takes the picture of Rebekah and Lorelei.
Hayley:"Who's This?" Elijah looks At picture and gasps softly before frowning deeply. I shake my head knowing exactly what happen between the two.
Me:"Lorelei Paris one my Oldest Friends, Her and Rebekah where always very close." I Say before I look back into the box and gasp softly as I lay my eyes of A Young Teenage Couple. ¥

(Pretend it's Shawn and aspen)With Words Written On The Back in cursive"Shawn and Aspen ❤️" I tilt my head softly as I examine the girls Fetures wow ,she looks so much like Lorelei but with hints of

With Words Written On The Back in cursive"Shawn and Aspen ❤️" I tilt my head softly as I examine the girls Fetures wow ,she looks so much like Lorelei but with hints of.....Elijah. Realization strikes My features as I put the pieces together. As I look threw the box. Oh.....Bloody Hell.