Chapter 11:Aspen finds her old song books

(Later On )

Aspen's POV: I sigh softly as I look in the mirror after finishing changing into something comfortable. The events of earlier whirling in my head. His Voice whirling in my voice I quickly decide to forget about it to forget about him. My mom always says she would never regret her time with Elijah because of all the madness that he came with. He was one of the most loyal and honest people she had ever known. I sigh softly as I walk away from the mirror and start looking through my old craft boxes looking for my Pink tulle for a skirt I was making. I groan softly completely distracted as I tear through the boxes not even noticing Eric walking in.

Eric: "ASPEN!" I gasp softly as I turn around knocking around two boxes full of old notebooks. I glare at eric.

Me: "You scared me!" I scold as we start picking up the books. I wasn't even paying attention to the books I was touching.

Eric's POV: I tilt my head as I see what aspen was holding. I'd know those anywhere. One of those Aspen use to carry7 with her everywhere in third grade. I quickly put my hand on my best friend's shoulder.

Me: "Aren't those your old songbooks?" I ask softly Aspen suddenly stops and picks up the one that says speak loud and opens it and I chuckle softly as I see the song "I Hate The Way" she wrote when she and Shawn were going through a rough patch. I smirk as she giggles. She smiles over her shoulder at me;

Aspen:''I can't believe I kept all these."

(Later on in the living room)

Shawn's POV: I smile softly as I rock hope softly I smile as I hear Aspen playing the piano in the living room. I smile softly at hope as I walk into the living room. I tilt my head softly as she starts singing.

(The Song)

Aspen's POV: I smile softly as I look up and see Shawn with hope as I continue singing and playing. I smile brighter as I see my mom leaning against the wall she used to always watch me play the piano when I was a kid. We smile at each other before I sing the next lines.

Me: "You think your cool when you pretend, that I'm not always in your head, Don't lie."

Lorelei's POV: I smile as I listen to Aspen sing. I sigh softly as I hear someone knock at the door. I smile softly as I continue to listen to aspen as I walk to open the door.

Aspen: "Your favorite game is self-defense, I dare you to give it a rest sometimes." I smile softly as I open the door my smile instantly falling as I look into familiar eyes my daughter's eyes on a man I once loved. I notice Rebekah look down.

Rebekah: "Hayley wants hope with her and her pack.....I had to tell them where she was i-i'm so sorry." I nod my eyes before looking away from Elijah and looking up at Nik.

Me: "Nik you can come in....the boys are here beks you should come in." I say giving only two out of three an invitation on purpose.