thirty one

"Pennywise is kind of hot

"Pennywise is kind of hot." Jimin shrugged.

"Are we sure Jimin is okay?" Namjoon asked, looking skeptically at the silver haired boy.

"No." Jungguk huffed. The movie eventually ended and everybody was either a bit shaken up or just plain tired but they weren't ready to end the night quite yet- and it wasn't even that late. Juice boxes littered the floor, empty popcorn bowls on the table save for the kernels that never bloomed.

"Do you guys want to play never have I ever?" Hoseok asked, wanting to fill the silent void that followed the rolling credits of IT.

"Aren't we too mature for that game?" Yoongi said. Jimin shrugged and kicked away the juice boxes on the floor to clear up some room. He slid off the couch cushion and onto the floor, motioning around the table for everybody to circle around it. Misun sighed and pushed off the couch, her hand in Jungguk's as they sat down.

"Okay now to be specific, no dumb things. I shouldn't have to give an example I think we're all smart enough to know what's a dumb question." Jimin explained.

"Can we mix up a bit of truth or dare in here too?" Namjoon suggested. "And maybe some would you rather? Might as well throw all the games in."

"That actually sounds pretty fun." Misun smiled at Namjoon. He grinned softly and held up his hands, wiggling his beautifully slender fingers in the air.

"We'll just keep our fingers up for the whole game."

"Ooo this is exciting!" Hoseok said, writhing around in place. "Can I go first?"

"Sure." The group chimed. Hoseok clapped his pretty hands together and thought for a second, eventually humming and making a small ahah! sound.

"Okay so," he said, schooling his features. "Never have I ever drank alcohol." Misun glanced around the group, noticing that Jimin and Yoongi both put down a finger. "Elaborate."

"I've had a few sips of red." Jimin shrugged.

"A single glass of bourbon and god it was awful." Yoongi shuddered.

"I feel like I shouldn't be knowing this." Namjoon said. Hoseok chuckled and raised a hand to his shoulder, giving it a firm squeeze.

"Your next." He said. Namjoon thought. He didn't want to say something lame but he didn't want to to say something completely absurd. He wasn't sure what would be called absurd in this group though, and that was a little troubling for him.

"Okay Jungguk, truth or dare." He said. Jungguk looked away from Misun- who he was not so subtlety staring at.

"Uhm. Truth." He shrugged. Namjoon grinned.

"Who's the one you'd most likely kill in this circle?"

"N-Namjoon?!" Misun gasped. She was honestly surprised.

"I'd kill Jimin."

"Hey! I'm actually hurt." Jimin pouted.

"Only because I can't have anybody competing with me."

"Over what?" Yoongi asked.

"Why good looks of course. I gotta take out the competition." Jungguk laughed. That seemed to lighten Jimin up and he pushed his shoulder playfully.

Oh fuck I'm next.

Wait I have a good idea

"Okay my turn." Misun hummed. "Never have I ever jacked off." She grinned mischievously.

"That doesn't count!" Jimin yelled in offense.

"Well why not?" She asked, raising her eyebrow. Jimin grumbled and let a finger fall- since he didn't have a legit argument- along with every other person sitting around the table. "Horny boys." She tsked.

"Anywaaaays." Jungguk cleared his throat. He was next and he wanted to change the subject as quickly as possible before he thought about the last time he did what Misun mentioned- and why he did it. "Yoongi, truth or dare."

"Dare." He answered immediately but calmly.

"I dare you to suck juice out of Jimin's mouth with a straw."

"Oh no." Namjoon mumbled, covering his face with his hands.

"Okay. Is there a juice box even left or did we devour them all?" Yoongi asked, looking around the living room. Jimin stared at the smirking Jungguk, not sure if he wanted to punch out his liver or kiss his handsome face in thanks.

"Here." Hoseok said, passing an unopened juice box to Yoongi. The boy took it and ripped off the straw, tapping the bottom against the table so the straw would raise out of the plastic wrapper.

"Open up Jiminie." Misun snickered. Jimin hesitated before slowly opening his plump lips, letting Yoongi squeeze fruit punch into his mouth. It sat against his tongue as Yoongi stood on his knees, pinching the straw between his thumb and index finger and lifting it to his lips, encasing them around then end that wasn't in Jimin's mouth. He began to suck the juice into the straw, moving it around Jimin's mouth to make sure he got most of it. When it was pretty much gone Yoongi sat back, chewing on the yellow plastic that Jimin nearly choked on it shock.

"Okay. Next person." Yoongi said. Everybody's face was red with holding in their laughter and one look at poor Jimin's face made all attempts at keeping it in fail.

Jimin scowled. "Shut up it's my turn. Never have I ever... choked on something other than food or a beverage."

"You could just say a dick." Hoseok laughed while lowering a finger. Yoongi eyed him suspiciously.

"What's that supposed to mean Hope, huh?"

"Oh I haven't actually but like, we all know what Jimin was thinking of." He chuckled.

Meanwhile Misun caught Jungguk's gaze, heart beating fast and as if she wasn't even controlling it her finger slowly began to move.

"No." Jungguk glowered, grabbing her finger to keep it upright. "That doesn't count."

"B-But it's true." Misun whispered. By now everybody was looking at them, Jungguk narrowing his eyes down at her as she worried her bottom lip.

"Uhh... guys?" Namjoon said.

"Next question." Jungguk said flatly, not looking away from Misun or allowing her to lower her finger.

"Okay, uhm, would you rather marry the person you idolize and have no money, or be filthy rich and know your idol hated you?" Yoongi said. Namjoon was the first to answer.

"I'd rather marry them and have no money." He said. "It wouldn't matter if I was poor if I had a partner to love by my side."

"I'd take the money." Jimin said. "If my idol hated me then oh well, they've got other fans to not hate."

The game continued on for a short while after that and the teenagers were becoming way too tired to ask logical questions, until everybody just decided the party was over. They all said goodbye to each other and as soon as Misun was inside Jungguk's cold car she feel asleep, still feeling a bit odd at the question Jimin had asked.