Chapter 3 - A Movement.

Leonid's POV

I rise from my bed and swing my legs over the side. I look at the mirror and see that it is fixed with a note attached to it. I get up and walk over to the mirror, I grab the note and read it.

'Try not to break this one. The mirror shows the champions true side,

-Athene'

I sigh and throw the note away. I open the cabin door and walk out of it, I look to the sky and take a deep breath. I then begin to explore. Olympus is not big but it works, I like the fact that everything essential is all within the same space. I walk over to the food hall, I get the servers and ask them for eggs and bread. They hand me the plate of food and I walk over to an empty table. I begin to eat my food as people shuffle in slowly. Each one tries to sit near me and all I do is growl and they leave. I work better alone, I don't need a champion to work with. I finish my food and put my plate in a container, I go to walk out and hear a voice behind me.

???: Champion of Ares!

I stop and turn around, I see a boy standing there. He has a hammer on his belt and is covered in ash and metal flakes. I look at him with a blank face,

Leonid: Yes, Champion of Hephaestus?

Jax: My name is Jax, why did you humiliate Athene's champion Alex?

Leonid: My reasons are my own Jax. Leave me be, I wish to go train.

I begin to walk out and feel the room heat up, I look at him again and see his hammer in his hand and on fire.

Leonid: Jax, do you want to do this? I don't wish to harm any Champions.

Jax: Should have thought of that before you humiliated Alex.

He charges towards me, his stance is terrible. I sigh and dodge his attack, then hit him in the back of the head knocking him out.

Leonid: Anyone else? No? Good.

I walk out of the food hall and see Alex standing there about to walk in. She looks at me and is about to say something,

Leonid: Not now, I don't wish to fight anyone else today. Tell Jax to mind his own business.

Her eyes widened. I walk past her and head to the arena. I arrive and see Ares there training with one of the dummies. I jump down into the arena and look at him.

Leonid: Shall we train Ares?

Ares: No, your training is done. I have taught you everything I have to offer you. The only thing left is to have you summon an undead soldier to fight with you.

I sigh and motion for him to carry on, he summons about five soldiers and then looks at me.

Ares: Think of your hate and rage, then focus it into a body. If this works you should get one.

I nod to him and I sit down on the floor. I begin to concentrate. I let my rage flow through me and my hate boil in my heart. My skin becomes hot and soon I burst into flames. I focus the rage into a body, I feel it leaving me I focus on it harder. The rage becomes anger and hatred. Then the heat suddenly stops and I open my eyes and see Ares with a shocked face.

Ares: How? How did you do that?

I look confused, I turn around and see one man. I then look up and see that it is not just a man, but a titan. I summoned a titan made from my rage. I take a deep breath and look at him.

Leonid: Titan! Dispel yourself and return to me!

I hear a grunt and see him begin to melt like ice. As it melts it flows back into me, after about ten minutes it is gone. I look at Ares and see a proud smile. I look around and see the other gods and champions.

Ares: My boy, you have more power than me. I am proud of you Leonid. Become stronger and you might have an army of titans.

I smile and nod to him. I walk out of the stadium leaving everyone there shocked.

Ares's POV six hours later.

I am sitting on my throne with the rest of the gods, I look around bored. Once they finish the standard conversations, I rise from my chair and look at Zeus.

Ares: Father, I want to know if you saw the boys Titan early today.

Father: I did. He holds a lot of power Ares, are you sure it is wise to have him as your champion?

Ares: Yes Father, in fact I was hoping to make a movement.

Father looks at me confused,

Father: What do you mean Ares?

Ares: I want to make the boy the next God of War. I want him to take my place when my time comes.

All the gods stop. I have never put up anyone to take my place, for I said I wouldn't die. And even if I do I will come back stronger. Athene rises and looks at me,

Athene: I will back Ares's motion for Leonid of Sparta to be the next God of War.

I look at her in shock, she never agrees with me. I look around the room and see Hephaestus stand,

Hephaestus: I will also back this motion. He knocked sense into my Champion finally.

I look at him even more shocked, I slept with his wife. How could he agree with anything I say?

Ares: Hephaestus, why? After what I did, why would you agree with it?

Hephaestus chuckles and smiles at me,

Hephaestus: Because I am more forgiving than you Ares. I am the god the forge and flame, we must be forgiving to our metal and our flame. I believe this boy will make an excellent God.

I walk from my chair over to him, while I tower over him I lean down and hug him. He freezes for I never do this, I pull away and return to my chair. The gods look at me confused,

Mother: My son, what has gotten into you? You are not being your usual ruthless self.

I smile and look down at the boy, I see him training with Fathers champion.

Ares: The boy...he has changed me. It is like having a son again, I am happy Mother. It is the best thing to happen to me.

Mother smiles and the gods look shocked at this boy.

3RD POV

All the gods are thinking the same thing 'This boy, Leonid, changed Ares. Made him better, I say we give him a shot'

Aphrodite: I speak for most of us in here, I think we want to test your champion first before we make a decision Ares.

Ares looks at Aphrodite and nods,

Ares: That is logical. I will allow every god to test them how they see fit. I believe he will pass most of them.

The gods all nod, Zeus rises from his chair and says,

Zeus: This meeting is over. The gods will test Leonid to see if he is worthy of being the next God of War.

The Gods all agree and begin to leave till all that's left is Ares and Athene.

Ares: So, you gonna test him to?

Athene: Yes, all the gods except you have to test him.