Chapter 8 - Lover

Zhan POV

I didn't thought that my life will change a lot but in a good way.. I became the model of Wang company.. Did you guys hear that I'm a model now.. But that doesn't change who am I now.. I feed the carrot to yizhan.. Yizhan is our bunny.. Me and yibo's name.. And we treat yizhan as our child.. I cover my head with cap and wear my mask and locked the apartment.. Aishh I'm late again I ran as fast as I can.. I don't want Huang to pick me up because kuan gege assist him some important work..

Thank god I made it on time.. When the bus stop I get inside and sit in the last.. My smile widened when I saw my photo on the big screen outside the shopping mall.. Zhou Cheng and Yubin will be waiting for me..

When I entered into the college I feel everyone eyes were on me.. After the Wang company introduce me as their new model everything changed.. 'A Zhan..' I rushed towards huai sang but I didn't see the others.. 'They are in class.. Come on..' I nodded my head.. Sometimes it makes me uncomfortable when everyone gazes were on me..

I know some girls were jealous because now I'm boyfriend of the college heartthrob.. Next I'm the model of Wang company.. 'When will he come..' Huai sang asked..

'He said tonight but I'm not sure.. The race ends yesterday but he has some meetings and interview so..' But I miss him so much.. A week without seeing him.. 'Huai sang do you want to  accompany me in company party.. Only kuan gege and some important partners.. I feel little uncomfortable..'

'I cant .. I'm sorry wei.. I want to take care of grandma.. She is little bit sick..' I pouts and nodded my head.. 'But dont worry kuan gege will be there too..' I sighed at him..

'Its not that .. Tonight both Tina and Qiu Ying attend the party.. I don't want to see them.. You know qiu ying thinks that I stole Yibo from her and that Tina she is really a pain..' I rest my head on the table..

'Don't worry.. Just spend some time and leave..' I nodded my head.. I don't want to attend though but I'm glad kuan gege, yang gege and mostly shuang shijie will be there..

No one's POV

'Don't let him to drink because he has low alcohol tolerence.. Not only me yibo will be angry too..' Zhou Cheng fixed Hai Kuan's neck tie.. Kuan holds his mate's waist they were too close.. 'Why yibo is still not here.. Should I come with you.. I don't feel good and zhan will be comfortable.. '

'He will attend the party butzgan didnt know.. And you... I don't want those hungry beasts  staring at you..' Zhou Cheng shook his head.. Before he gets into the car he pecked on his mate's lips..

When zhan get off from the car many photographers tried to get close to him but his bodyguard Johnny Huang protected him.. He is a beta wolf one of trusted guard of Wang Yibo.. He was greeted by Hai Kuan and he leads him to meet the others..

'He is more handsome today

'He is more handsome today..' Tina said.. Qui Ying sighed at him.. 'Why are you like this.. I said I will help you.. Don't worry I planned everything..'