Chapter 11 - Alpha's bunny

No one's pov

Sui He threw all the things that she see in her room.. She knows that qui ying has feelings for yibo but she also know yibo won't reciprocate the same feelings to her.. But now she hates when yibo loves someone that it's not she.. She didn't thought that yibo fall for a boy and mostly Zhan is his first love and also mate..

The way you smiled only for Zhan, his eyes which shows unconditional love only for his mate, hugging him do tight in front of others.. She sit in the sofa hoping her head..

'No... I won't gave up my love.. Yibo is only mine.. I won't let anyone to take him away from me.. I thought he is lying to me but it's the truth.. ' She said to herself.. She wiped the tears on her cheeks and took the mobile..

After twenty minutes she heard her door bell sound.. She opened the door and let the man inside her house.. 'I didn't thought you will call me soon..' The man said... He looked at sui he who looks so sad and wrecked.. 'I told you they are lovers. Yibo won't leave Zhan.. You didn't believe me at first..'

'What should I do.. Zhan.. he.. he is so possessive and he is to scary.. More over Yibo he didn't share a glance on me when Zhan tried to kill me..' She said while clenching her fist.. Aaron sighed at her... 'Do you love Zhan..' she asked again which made Aaron to startle.. 'I don't think you will revenge Zhan.. I can see that...'

Aaron smiled at her... 'True... I don't want to kill him..' Sui he sighed at him.. 'Its an act because if my mother... Of course I hate Zhan at first but I can't.. now.. He is the most beautiful person I have ever seen..'

'What about your mom.. she wants him to die..' Aaron smirked at her.. 'She won't... I will take care of her.. So what are you going to do..' Aaron asked...

'I love yibo.. And you want Zhan too... So we have to help each other..' She said... Aaron smiled at her...

'I'm okay with it but I'm warning you sui he.. Don't you dare to hurt my baby bunny... Otherwise you won't be alive.. And I don't care about you and your so called handsome racer if he tried to do anything against me then no one can save him from me.. Do you understand sweetheart...' Sui he know that Aaron is do dangerous so she accepts what the other said.. Aaron smiled and patted her cheeks...

Yibo pov

I was in my room waiting for the call while Zhan is in kitchen.. My mobile rings it's from Huang...I attend the call and he explained everything to me.. I smirked a little..

'Just do what I say.. yeah.. He is in kitchen..' After the call ends I went to the kitchen and saw Zhan cooking for us.. I hugged him tightly from back and kissed him on his nape... 'Ah...Bo.. stop I'm cooking...' I slid my hand into his t-shirt which made him to startle..

'S-stop it..' He is mine.. Only belongs to this alpha.. Your everything is only mine Zhan.. I won't let you leave me too you are my another half so no one can separate us..

'Go and sit in the hall.. I will..' I turned him towards me and pecked him on his lips which made him to stop... 'I won't disturb you pup..' He shook his head and started to continue.. I didn't leave him.. Like a koala I hugged him until he arranged the plates and foods on the table... 'What happened to you today..'

'I want to hug you and do I need a reason pup...' I pulled him to my lap.. 'Feed me.. ah..' He chuckled and started to feed me.. 'Baby do you have a photoshoot tomorrow..' Zhan shook his head..

'But kuan gege wants me to discuss about the next photoshoot.. that's on next week..' I nodded my head... after a nice dinner Zhan went to take bath.. I can't leave him alone anywhere.. I have to finish my practice earlier..