Chapter 16 - My little alpha

Zhan pov

Scared.. That's what I'm feeling now.. I know it's all because of me first my mom and dad now my Yibo.. I have to stop him otherwise he will hurt my only family.. "Scared Zhan..' I sighed and saw Sui He who is smirking at me.. 'My poor Yibo is just escaped from his death because of you..' I glared at her I know what she is doing now.. 'Zhan.. Now you understand that if you didn't leave my Yibo then you will loose everyone around you..' I chuckled a little..

'Sui He I'm scared..' I went near her and my eyes turned red.. 'Do you think I will leave My Yibo.. You forget it bitch he is not yours he won't and he never will be yours..' She glared at me her eyes turning blue.. 'Yibo is my mate.. My Everything.. You can't hurt him I know you are only doing this to make me to leave my mate..' Her eyes widened a little but she is trying to act normal..

'But it won't happen.. The day I leave Yibo is only through my death.. Get that and don't you dare to think about my Alpha.. Because next time I won't warn you..' I leaned towards his ear.. 'I will kill you Sui He.. And your death will be brutal.. And inform that bastard to stay away from me.. If he tries to hurt my alpha or my family then no one can save him from me..' She shivered a little and her eyes didn't leave mine.. I smirked at her and get out of the room..

That bitch how dare she.. I sighed a little trying to calm myself.. I saw kuan gege leaving the room and Yibo behind him.. 'Pup..' I saw a little scratch on his forehead.. I ran towards my mate and hugged him tightly.. I heard his breathy laugh near my ear..

'Zhan.. I'm Fine.. It's just a little scratch..' But I can't  compose myself to be calm.. 'R-really..' I asked.. 'I was scared..' He gently broke the hug and holds my cheeks..

'Baby.. You are scared for nothing..' I pouts a little.. He suddenly pecked me on my lips which made me to chuckle.. 'Nothing will happen to me pup.. Kuan gege will look after this.. Let's go home..' He holds my hand and we both left the room.. Jingyu gege drives the car I still can't move on from the incident..

Until we reach out apartment I didn't say anything to him.. I came out from my thoughts when gege stopped the car.. 'Take care young master..' Yibo holds my hand we both get into the elevator.. He sighed and suddenly pushed me on the wall...

'Ouchhh.. Yibo..' He holds my hands above my head and came closer towards me.. My breath hitched when I look into his golden eyes.. 'Didnt I said to forget about it..' I gulped a little and nodded my head... 'Pup..  Don't think so much in your little brain.. when I say I'm fine then I'm fine.. You know I won't hide anything from you..' I smiled a little and hugged him so tight..

'If you think that you are the reason then it's wrong.. He is just a crazy bastard..' He breaks the hug softly and holds my cheeks with his long fingers.. 'No one can take you away from me.. You are only mine My Little Alpha..' I chuckled and hold his collar of his shirt which made him to lean towards me.. I smashed my lips on his.. He holds my waist and kissed me back with full force.. His hold on my waist tighten which made me moan he slid his tongue inside my mouth.. We break the kiss unwillingly he pecked me on my lips again and again...

He holds my hand and we both went to our apartment.. He hugged me from back until he leads me to the room.. 'Fresh up.. I will prepare dinner for us..' But he didn't leave me.. 'How about we both take shower together..' I shook my head and about to  ran.. 'I want you bun..' His deep voice send chills to my spine..

I tried.. I tried not to moan loudly but I can't.. Leaving soft kisses on my back I feel his shaft inside mine.. So deep.. My hands were on the glass wall the hot shower which make the room so foggy.. 'Ahhh.. Bo..' I tilt my head back on his shoulder when he hits my special spot..

'Fuck.. You feel so good around me bun..' He growled near my ear thrusting inside me so hard and fast.. 'Y-yeah.. So good..' He kissed me on the mark on my neck ramming inside so hard... The heat pooled on my lower I'm going to cum... But he didn't stop his place increased a lot.. 'Don't hold it pup.. Let it out..' Soon I came first but still his pace is high.. He groaned near my ear which made me to whimper..

I leaned on the glass wall when I feel his cum inside me..  He slowly turned me towards him.. 'It's not over bun..' I yelped when he carried me to our room...

Yibo pov

I saw zhan snuggling into me.. I caressed his soft hair he looks so beautiful.. 'My strong pup..' I kissed him on his cheeks and hugged him.. I know he is good at hiding his emotions he is scared but trust me pup I won't let him alive.. And that bitch she really have the guts to hurt me.. She threatened you pup how dare she..

But something inside me saying that it will be hard.. No matter what I won't let that bastard to hurt you.. I know you won't let him to hurt us you will do anything for us.. Leaving him will make us a burden I will finish him off soon..

The next morning we both get ready for the college.. 'Pup.. Did you take your medicine.. I left it on the table..' I asked..

'Yeah Yibo..' He took his backpack and came towards me..  I can see the hickeys on his neck which makes him even more beautiful.. I don't want him to hide my mark everyone should know that he is mine.. 'Did you take everything that you need..' He nodded his head..

'Huang gege will drop you in ziyi's pack I will be in an hour okay..' He holds my hand with pouty lips... 'Its just an hour pup.. If it's not for next month race I won't attend the meeting.. Hmm..' I kisses him on his cheeks and we both left our apartment.. He gets on the car with Huang and waved his hand to me.. My heart beats so fast it's the first time I feel a little scared.. I shook my head and started my bike..

Today we planned a day with A Yuan.. Actually it's zhan's plan he wants to spend time with him.. And A Yuan feels so happy with him.. But due to sudden meeting I can't go with him.. My thoughts were full on Zhan.. I remembered that we didn't date still now.. We are going to graduate soon.. I have to take him out for lots of date.. I want to give all the happiness... I chuckled and raised the speed..

And he didn't failed to notice the black car following him...

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote