Chapter 15 - Dangers

Yibo POV

We didnt talk anything until we reach our apartment.. Many questions arised in my head.. How Wei Ying knows about Aaron we didn't mention anything about him.. Then how.. I can clearly saw how much anger he is on him.. He can't turn into his wolf form but he is so different when his wolf took place.. I have to wait I dont want to force him he will say the truth by himself ..

He was so silent until we reach.. But I hate this.. This silence between us.. 'Zhan..' I broke the silence that's when he looked at me.. His eyes are still red.. I pulled him towards me and hugged him so tight.. "Why are you like this Zhan.. You didn't said even a word after we left.. I'm...I'm so worried.. Tell me pup..' I asked him I didn't let him go off from my hold.. He hugged me back...

'I saw it bo..' what...what did he saw... 'The black wolf and you.. He is trying to kill you..' I let a breathy laugh... 'Do you think he will kill me Zhan.. You know how strong I am.. Don't worry about him.. Just stay away from every thing.. I will take care of him..'

'No.. I won't let him to hurt you.. his father killed my father and mother now his son.. I won't let him to hurt you..' I smiled a little and break the hug I holds his cheeks.. 'He won't hurt me Zhan.. And I won't let him to take you away from me..' His eyes changed into normal colour..

'But I saw..' I placed my fingers on his lips.. 'Nine years.. We both know how much we love each other.. Trust me pup our love is so strong.. No one can hurt us..' I kissed him on his forehead.. 'Let's take some rest... You look so tired..' He smiled and nodded his head.. We both showered together.. I wear my t-shirt and sweatpants while he wear my t-shirt and shorts.. I didn't let to do him any work.. He sit on the sofa in the living room I prepared dinner for us both.. After we had our dinner we both cuddled on our room..

'Sleep well..' He hugged my waist and closed his eyes.. Few minutes later after I confirmed that he is asleep I get off from the bed and tugged the sheets on him... I'm sorry pup I don't want to drag you into this mess... I won't let him to hurt you and I don't want you to risk your life for me.. It's my duty to protect you pup.. I kissed him on his forehead before I leave the room.. I know he will do anything but I have to wait so I can do what we plan...

"Are you sure.. How did he threaten you in real I mean I didn't thought that he will meet you both soon..' Seungwon said..

'I think he is doing this on purpose... And more over he don't know about Zhan that much.. Someone us helping him..' Jiang Cheng said.. "Apart from us someone knows about him..'

'Who will be at this time.. We all are here.. There is no way someone is saying us while we are with Zhan.. ' Sungjoo said.. I closed my eyes trying to think who will be it.. Come on...I know it's someone who is with us.. who is.. I opened my eyes..

'Sui He..' Everyone looked at me with wide eyes... 'Its she.. apart from us she is the one who is with us in company..' I said.. Thanks to Xue Yang he is the one who told about her.. At first I didn't believe it but thinking deeply everything were connected.. How she know about the attack we don't inform to anyone except us.. Even our company.. And the way she is talking to me.. She looks so different.. Something she is hiding from us from the first but now I know it's Aaron who is behind her .

'That bitch.. She is really a sly wolf.. She will do anything for yibo I think.. And that bitch will surely try to kill my zhan zhan..' Zhou Cheng said.. My brother is trying to calm him down.. 'Listen baby you, huaisang and Zhan don't interfere in this because we don't want you three to hurt...We will take care of it..' Gege said.. Yeah it's best for them.. we don't want to loose them.. Zhou Cheng was about to say something but gege stopped him..

'I know you are strong but you know the reality.. They will..' Zhou Cheng sighed and nodded his head.. 'Don"t let Zhan alone in college.. We should be careful.. Now Zhan too know about everything so Aaron won't be hideous ..' I know this will happen one day and Zhan will do anything to protect me but I can't let him to get hurt for me..

In the following days we didn't let Zhan alone.. And like we promised to Fanxing we visited him in Ziyi's pack.. Not only me Zhan is also so cautious.. Now we are in the shoot I was with Yang Yang and shuang is beside him.. I feel so restless I checked throughout the studio only our staffs were there.. After the shoot ends I went near Zhan..

"You don't need to accompany me bo.. I can take care of myself..' I caressed his cheeks.. "I know pup.. I want to be with you that's all..' He smiled a little and hugged me so tight.. Suddenly we heard Yang Yang's voice.. "Bo.. Watch out...' I saw the big chandelier in the ceiling is about to fall.. I holds my pup so tight and fall on the side before the chandelier fall.. I hovered over my pup I didn't want him to hurt..

"Bo..' I saw Zhan who is looking at me with wide eyes.. I can clearly see his emotions.. He caressed my cheeks I smiled a little and helped him to stand.. ' He checked me first whether I got hurt or not.. "I'm fine..' He hugged me so tight.. Soon my gege and guards came to the place I nodded my head.. My brother smirked at me and leaves the studio..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote