~ 24 ~

"I love this movie" Jungkook whispers to Taehyung who's stuffing his face with toffee popcorn.

(toffee popcorn is the best no cap)

"It's better than I thought" Taehyung mumbles with a full mouth making jungkook giggle. "Hey, want some chocolate?"

"You brought chocolate as well?!" jungkook whisper-shouts, excited.

"Of course i did" Taehyung whispers with a smug look on his face and passes Jungkook a chocolate bar who quietly mutters a little 'thanks'

"Guys i'm here too?" Jimin mutters, feeling annoyed at being treated like a third wheel even though that's exactly what he is.

"Look it's not our fault you're lonely" Taehyung mumbles

"I'm not lonely! Im actually fine with being single but you two and namjin don't need to rub your relationships in my face"

"Woah, woah, woah. Me and Taehyung aren't in a relationship."

"Yet" Taehyung adds on.

"The fuck?" Jimin questions "Why not? Y'all act like a married couple"

"We want to get to know each other a bit more!" Jungkook defends.

"But you both know you guys like each other?"

"What?!" Taehyung slightly chuckles "That's not-"

"Excuse me, I'm gonna have to ask you three to leave as you are disturbing everyone here. This is a movie theatre may I remind you and the disturbance you guys are causing for our other customers in unacceptable soo there's the door"

"Sheesh no need to be a dick about it"

"I'm sorry, what's your name?" The movie clerk asks.

"Park Jimin, why?"

"Park Jimin, you are banned from this cinema."

"Wha-"

"Oh my god Jimin shut up you're so embarrassing" Jungkook grumbles and drags Jimin away, leaving Taehyung behind

"I'm sorry" Taehyung awkwardly bows at the guy and quietly runs after Jungkook and Jimin.

——

"See this is why we can't have nice things" Taehyung scolds Jimin who scoffs "He was being so rude what did you expect me to do?"

"Um maybe ignore him?!" Jungkook says like it was obvious

"That's what losers do and I, Park Jimin am not a loser"

"I'm pretty sure that losers don't get kicked out of cinemas" Taehyung smirks.

"Ugh shut up. Kookie, find a better boyfriend"

"He's not my-"

"I think I might text my number neighbour too!" Jimin interrupts "It better not be a creep though."

"Jimin you can't expect to get a relationship by texting your number neighbour. What happened between me and Jungkook was just luck, you can't guarantee the same thing will happen to you"

Jimin raises an eyebrow "Watch me"

Taehyung just shakes his head and sighs "I remember when you were a mochi and I idolised you... now you're just a pain in the ass"

"Wow thanks"

"Anytime"

***

Currently, Taehyung and Jungkook are cuddled up on the sofa with a laptop in between them that was playing some random youtubers.

Taehyung had been fiddling with his fingers nervously too scared to ask Jungkook a question that had been bugging his mind ever since they went to the cinema.

But then his inner voice tells him you know what? fuck it and he asks Jungkook the question

"Do you like me?"

Jungkook looks at Taehyung a bit taken aback from the sudden question and coughs "Why?"

"...just wondering" Taehyung mumbles awkward.

"What if I said yes?" Jungkook questions. "Would you be happy?"

And of course, without thinking, Taehyung blurts out a "YES" but quickly covers his mouth with wide eyes.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry-" he begins to say but is interrupted by Jungkook giggling.

"Yeah..." he begins "I like you. Do you like me back?"

Taehyung's face goes red and he bites his lip to stop himself from smiling but fails miserably

He then breaks out in a grin and covers his face with his hands, quietly squealing into them while Jungkook just watches amused

"You're joking right?" Taehyung finally says, still smiling

Jungkook just slightly chuckles and shakes his head to which Taehyung breaks eye contact and mutters "This is making me go crazy" before finally taking a deep breath and clearing his throat "So, Jeon Jungkook. You like me?"

"Uh huh" Jungkook squeaks.

"That's g-good because um... i-i like you t-too" Taehyung helplessly stutters.

Jungkook immediately crawls onto Taehyung's lap and wraps his arms around his neck with a cheesy grin "Soooo what now? What are we? Are we dating?"

"Well um" Taehyung says awkwardly "I mean if you want - I definitely don't mind dating you but it's up to you if you wanna date me y'know?" he ends with a nervous chuckle.

Jungkook just rolls his eyes, leaning in and gently pressing his lips against Taehyung's for a second.

At this point, Taehyung's red. Like red. And it doesn't help when Jungkook gives him another peck. And another. And another.

"You're my boyfriend now whether you like it or not" Jungkook says in a joking tone but he lowkey means it and Taehyung just giggles and nods.

————————————————————————

i'm soft

it may sound pathetic but i was smiling the entire time i was writing this chapter

LMAO PLEASE READ: a lot of people want sMuT- i've even gotten messages from people who want it so i did some 'research' and unfortunately lost all my innocence. I came across the dark side of Wattpad. And uh i didn't realise that people were into some strange things

idk if i'll ever write it myself though but if people want it then i guess i can try so tell me!