~ 27 ~

please read the authors note at the end 💕

————————————————————————

After the photos from the photoshoot had been published to the public, modelling agency's immediately contacted both Taehyung and Jungkook, giving them sponsorships, signing them up and giving them great opportunities.

Because of this, they learned about the world of modelling with the help of Seokjin and Namjoon giving them even more publicity.

In short : they became an overnight success

KOREA'S BEST
New Email
open

Dear Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook

My name is Park Daeho - as I'm sure you already know - CEO and founder of KOREA'S BEST featuring only the best models of Korea. Some of our models, who you might recognise include Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Kim Jisoo, Ahn Hyejin, Kang Yeosang and many more.

The reason why I'm writing to you personally is because I've taken an interest in both of you seeing your recent photoshoot managed by Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon. I could see the modelling potential in both of you and I would be honoured to have you both as part of our team. I'm sure you wouldn't regret joining us thinking of all the opportunities you would get.

Please, if you're up for it, email back or call us at xxx-xxx-xxx.

Kind regards,
KOREA'S BEST - Park Daeho

To
KOREA'S BEST - PARK DAEHO

Dear Park Daeho

We are so grateful to have you write to us personally having read your email. To answer your question, we feel really privileged and would love to join your company as it would be an honour to work with you and the other models

Here are our contact details
xxx-xxx-xxx Taehyung
xxx-xxx-xxx Jungkook

Once again, thank you so much for this offer, we can't wait to hear back!

Send

——————————————————————

ok hi so i feel like this book is too boring and slow so i'm adding a bit more stuff to make it more enjoyable bc it barely has a plot but please tell me if the storyline is going too fast :)

plus i'm really sorry that this was such a short chapter, i just wanted to set the plot out

also thank you to people who comment and vote, i really appreciate it since i love reading comments 🥺