chapter three- The Plan Man

The zombie apocalypse couldn't have happened at a better time. Note the sarcasm.

I was on my way from work, when all the phones, or at least i assume all the phones, released an emergency broadcast.

"*Bedew Bedew* This is the last official broadcast of the United States of America. The "Zom" Virus has breached all containment efforts and is now making its way west. We regret to inform you all that the White House has fallen. *Growls and screams can be heard from the background* As we speak, the biters are approaching this room.*banging is now heard* May God be with you all and your aim true. This is the president signing off.*shooting is then heard before the broadcast stops**Bedew Bedew*"

With that, the West style of democracy had officially fallen. Time for america to go crazy.

I quickly ran to a specific tree by me, which was a ponderosa pine, and scampered up it until I reached my Theta supply crate. I always had a contendengy. Pulling out a makeshift knife with my name on it, Nikel, from the box, both of which I made in my metalworking shop, I quickly got prepared for the eventual chaos.

My family is in another state entirely, so I just need to survive. Hopefully Belle, my sister, remembers the contingency we made. Hm... I believe it's time to raid the gun store.

I made my way over there, where a large selection of weapons were hanging on the wall and in the showcase. Grabbing a duffle bag, which was nearby, I grabbed a Taurus G2C 5 mm, and as much ammo as I could hold. This will help. I thought.

Slipping the Tarus G2C pistol into a secret pocket, I make my way out. Looking at the building across from it, the hardware at the store, I make my way there to loot it. I took another quick look at my weapons. If the knife and gun both break, I'm most likely screwed. I go to the hardware store, grab some drills, screws, planks, and a sledgehammer from it. I head back to the hunting shop, a.k.a. Safe House Alpha, and board up the back door and windows. On my way to the front, I drop the plank on my foot and curse. Picking it up, I continue on, when I hear a twang.