Party Time!!!

Picture of Ryland Djing above⬆⬆⬆

Ryland's POV

"Come on Ryry we have to get ready for the party!"  Ross shouted down the hall as I was on my phone playing flappy bird.

I really suck at that game...like really.

"Alright, Alright I'm getting up!"  I yelled back at Ross as I saw the rest of my siblings starting to get ready. 

Yeah I'm Ryland Lynch, the hot DJ and brother of R5.  Yeah, no.  Nobody cares about me.  The R5family say they do but all I hear is how much they love them.  I don't see anyone chanting for me and wanting my autograph.   I might sound like a brat right now but it's true.

Anyways, I'm 17 years old and I'm a DJ if you haven't figured that out already.  I'm the youngest Lynch and I have 4 older siblings, Riker (the oldest), Rydel (the second oldest and only girl), Rocky (third), Ross (fourth) and of course, me.  There's also our best friend Ellington who is also the drummer in thier band R5.

Yes, thier band.  I was offered to be drummer at first but I'm not that into it.

Anyways, right now we're getting ready to go to thier friend Brandon's party.  He throws crazy parties and our parents are out of town for the weekend so Riker said we can all go since he's awesome like that;) 

I went to my side of the closet (I share a room with Ross) and got out an outfit for the party. 

I took a shower,  combed my hair and put a little bit of gel in, brushed my teeth, and got dressed in about 45 minutes.

I was wearing a red t-shirt,  black skinny jeans, red high tops,  and my favorite red snap back.  My favorite color is red if you can't tell.

"Lets go!"  I heard Rocky yell from downstairs.  I ran down there in time to see all the boys ready.

"Rydels the last one this time"  I smirked at them as each of them handed my 10 dollors.  I don't know how but me and Delly always end up the last ones and last time I was last.  So I made a bet with the boys that if I get done before her I get 10 dollors from each of them.

"Dang it!  Ryland got done before me!"  Delly pouted as she came down the stairs. 

She was wearing a black long sleeved skater dress, hot pink heels, and hot pink hoop earrings and she had her hair curled with sparkles in it and she had her normal makeup on but with hot pink eye shadow with her hot pink clutch in her hand.

Yeah.... she likes pink.... alot.

Riker was wearing a blue muscle shirt,  ripped jeans, and regular converse with his hair normal.

Rocky was wearing a lime green t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and green converse with his hair normal.

Ross was wearing a yellow v-neck,  leather jacket,  ripped jeans, and yellow converse with his hair normal but a little messy.

And Ellington was wearing a black t-shirt with a cat on it, blue jeans,  and regular converse with his hair normal.

"Lets go!"  Riker yelled this time as we all piled into the van with Riker in the drivers seat, Ratliff (Ellington)  in the passenger seat,  Rydel on my left, and Ross and Rocky in the very back.

"PARTY TIME!"  Ross yelled which made us all laugh and leave the house to go to Brandon's house. 

I had no idea that this party will change my life forever.