ten.

[ 10. ]
DUNGEON VISITOR
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

༶•┈┈┈♛ ♛┈┈┈•༶

location;
THE OTHER WORLD

"Hold on, just a little more...."

Snip, snip, snip.

"Don't move..."

Snip, snip, snip.

"And... voila!"

A mirror was held in front of his face, and Harley stared at his own reflection indifferently. Slowly, he moved his hand at the back of his neck, and he felt slightly surprised when his hair only reached until there. His hairstyle was definitely different from before. It no longer reached his shoulders, and he now had curls at the end. He remembered that his hair used to be like this, but it somehow became less curly as it grew. If Harith had let him cut some of his hair, maybe this was what he would've looked like.

"Do you like it?" Kimmy asked, peering from his side. She was the one who called the hairstylist here. Harley didn't really care about his hair anymore, but she insisted on getting him a haircut. "If not, we can trim it a little more."

Harley glanced back in the mirror, before he nodded his head.

"It's perfect," Kimmy said, looking at the hairstylist. She took out some money from her purse before handing it over to the man. "Thanks, Gusion."

"No problem," Gusion said, accepting the money. He twirled the scissors in his hand before keeping it in his pocket. "His hair really needed a haircut. There were just too many tangles." His eyes then landed onto the locks of hair lying on the floor. "God, I have never seen such unhealthy hair before. I could go crazy just by the sight of it."

"Hey, it's not his fault," Kimmy said, her eyes narrowing as she crossed her arms.

Gusion instantly gave her an apologetic look. "Forgive me," he said, before flicking his gaze towards Harley. "It wasn't my intention to insult you."

Harley lowered the mirror. "It's fine."

With a bow of his head, Gusion left the room. Kimmy called a servant to clean the mess of hair on the floor, and Harley just stared blankly at the servant who swept the strands of hair away. He wasn't sure how to feel with his new hairstyle, but he hoped that Harith wouldn't hate it. The leonin was the one who didn't let him cut his hair in the first place, so it would only make things worse if he doesn't like it.

"You okay?" Kimmy suddenly asked, after the servant had left. She must've noticed his silence, but then again, he wasn't one to talk in the first place. "Do you need anything?"

Harley shook his head. "Not really."

"Okay," she said, and she gently pushed him so that he would lay down. "Sleep, all right? You need rest. I'll check you in a few hours after I finish helping the queen with some things."

Harley didn't answer. He closed his eyes, and he waited for the sound of the door to close. Once he felt like he was all alone, only then he opened his eyes, and he couldn't help but feel relieved when Kimmy finally left the room.