and so it begins

The massive airship floated lazily through the air, treading the clouds softly. Sportacus sprang awake inside, at the exact moment he always did. He smiled as he flipped out of his bed, admiring the unobstructed view from above the clouds. He jumped around his minimalistic airship, stepping on certain buttons to pull out his counter and pantry from the wall. He plucked out raspberries, blueberries, and plums from his arsenal of sportscandy, and juggled them briefly before dunking them into a mixing bowl. He spun it on his finger like a basketball instead of normally mixing them, and tossed it upwards. He grabbed a spoon and did a backflip to catch it in midair. He smiled down at his breakfast, briefly noticing the familiar color combination before digging in; indigo, purple, and crimson.

'Once upon a time, there was a fabulous villain. But, he had an enchantment upon him of a lazy sort, which could only be broken by mass consumption of sportscandy and pointless aerobics. He was locked away in an underground lair guarded by a billboard that barely passed for the actual horizon. A single brave slightly-above-average hero had attempted to free him from this so-called "prison", but never prevailed. He stayed in the dark lair in the comfiest chair of the deepest room, totally not lonely and waiting for his true love and true love's first kiss...' Robbie scoffed, and tossed the notebook behind him, standing up dramatically. Plap. "I'm no GOOD at writing! It sounds TOO MUCH like a DUMB FAIRY-TALE BOOK cliché or something. What a load of CRAP!" He marched over to his exit hatch, and flourished open the door. {SomeBODY ONCE TOLD ME-!} Robbie scowled, rubbing a squeaky finger in his ear to get rid of the noise he thought he heard. He pranced off towards the town to see if Sportacrap was there, so he could scheme up a new plan to thwart him in his plague of healthiness. When he approached the town square, he didn't hear any overdramatized fwooshing noises, so he assumed it was safe. It was a relatively cool autumn day; at first glance, most of the kids seemed to be occupied by their own activities, and actually quiet for once. Robbie was walking peacefully, enjoying the fresh air (although he would NEVER admit it.) Suddenly, he heard a shrieking wail pierce the air like a dagger.

"BUT IT'S MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!"

"GAH!" Robbie yelled to no one in particular. "Do NOT startle me like that!" He exasperatedly located source of the noise, practically fuming. There, he saw Trixie, hanging upside down from a tree branch and dangling Stingy's piggy above his frantic reach. Stingy's whole body was wracked by hiccupping sobs. "M..mine..! P-p-piggy!" he whimpered helplessly. Robbie huffed, and marched over to the crime scene. As if on cue, the tree branch began to crack. Not an ounce of fear crossed Trixie's face; she just grinned devilishly. "YEET!" she screeched, pitching Piggy straight up into the air and hurling herself off the tree. Luckily, she landed unhurt, but Stingy was too busy caterwauling at the top of his lungs and choking on his tears. Familiar fwooshing noises filled the air as everyone's favorite blue sports boy flipped right into the situation. "What's the matter, Stingy!?" he immediately inquired. At this point, Stingy had forgotten how to form coherent words, so he just released a banshee shriek and pointed to Piggy falling through the air. On a sudden, unexpected reflex, Robbie was the one who lunged for it, to everyone's surprise. He soared through the air and caught it, just in time, but landed haphazardly in the arms of none other than Sportakook himself. Time seemed to freeze in that moment as they locked eyes with each other. Robbie found it awkward, whereas Sportaboi found it amusing. "Uhhhmmm... here's your pig, kid," Robbie stuttered, obviously flustered by his landing. Sportaflop grinned slightly, and it seemed he almost hesitated to put him down. Stingy, scowling and hugging his piggy protectively, slapped Trixie. Hard. Sportacus gasped. "STINGY!" he scolded, "that's no way to treat your friend, now IS it?" He looked genuinely disappointed, until his expression was broken by Robbie butting in and high-fiving Stingy. "You've GOT to admit, Sportaflop, she de-SERVED it!" he chortled. Stingy giggled and skipped away, humming his personal anthem (which he called "The Mine Song", to nobody's surprise.) With the kids gone, Sportacus turned to Robbie and clapped a hand on his shoulder. "Hehe, I knew you weren't all bad," he said gleefully. Robbie grunted in protest, crossing his arms and frowning, but Sportaboi just smiled warmly as he jumped back up onto his ladder. He looked back, directly at Robbie, to comment, "I'm proud of you." He then ascended gracefully into the sky, and Robbie stood, staring up into the clouds. If somebody was witnessing this from the outside, they would have been the only ones to notice he had a perculiar twinkle in his eye.

Robbie continued on his walk, taking a deep breath of the fresh air. That seemed to clear his mind. Approximately 6 seconds later, a thought dawned on him. "What am I still DOING out in FRESH AIR?! BLEAUGH!" He escaped back to his lair, dramatically sagging down in his fluffy orange chair. Something wasn't sitting right in his stomach, so he decided to monologue. "I'm the villain. The NUMBER ONE VILLAIN of LAZYTOWN! Why, why, wHY would I actually HELP someone?! Especially that MINIATURE YELLOW BUSINESSMAN!" He huffed, looking around him at the empty blue-gray room as if he was expecting a response. "What am I supposed to DO?! I'm supposed to be LAZY! Lazytown is supposed to be LAZY! Why on EARTH am I being-" he nearly choked on the word- "NICE?!" He sat and pondered for a moment on this troublesome subject. "AHA! I know what it is!" He triumphantly pointed a finger in the air. "It's Sportabutt! He's been here for FIVE YEARS NOW! That's MUCH longer than any of the others! Maybe he's... he's INFLUENCING me! GAAAH!" Robbie flinched at the very notion. "I want to get RID of him! But...it's too much FUN coming up with SCHEMES against him... I actually don't want to stop..." Goodness, he should spend more time solving his emotions. Actually, he's Robbie Rotten! He can't ruin his reputation. He whipped up in a flourish, deciding he was going to make some cake to distract himself (per the usual.) As he haphazardly threw the ingredients into his Cake Contraption 3000, he subconsciously started grumbling to himself about Sportacus, enunciating with comical gesticulations. "That good-for-nothing goody-two-shoes, all flippy-floppy, and healthy, and strong, and enthusiastic, and fwooshy, and annoying, and really muscular...and acrobatic and kabwooshy and over-energetic little-" Ding! The giant oven machine produced a haphazardly-formed cake, with purple and maroon icing. "Ah, PERfect!" Robbie exclaimed. He sat down and delved in. For some reason, however, he couldn't get that stupid, tender, accented voice out of his head.

"I'm proud of you."