Chapter 32

Type was stunned on his seat while his eyes were tearing up. The welling tears started to stream down his face. He was still thinking that he was imagining things.

He started pinched both of his thighs but it stung, confirming that he was not dreaming at all.

It was real. Tharn was standing tall only a few feet away from him, looking as handsome as ever. The face that appeared every night in his dream. The voice that he listened to whenever he closed his eyes because his subconscious mind fooled himself.

Tharn was there. With his warmest smile which pulled the muscle on his jaw, emphasizing his sharp face's outer line, creating the lines at the edge each eye.

"Should I walk there or would you come here so we can hug? Either way is fine." Tharn asked and pulled the younger guy out of his daze.

Type immediately walked fast—more like he almost ran—to Tharn and he threw himself to the later who welcomed him with a biggest hug. They sank in one another's warmness in order to mend their longing for the past months.

"Why are you even thinking of throwing me away?" Tharn mumbled as he dived his face to the crook of Type's neck. It tickled but in a way that made Type addicted to it.

Type was lost for words, his tongue was numb as his body was still incapable of functioning properly because the sudden appearance of Tharn got him really bad.

"Did you get tired of me so you chose to leave me behind?" Tharn asked further and rendered the guy in his arms shook his head tremendously in disagreement.

Tharn hummed and relaxed himself when he inhaled Type's familiar scent into his respiratory system. He had been missing this scent for quite a while. "Then, why..?" Tharn was speaking so softly causing Type to cry harder. His body was trembling against Tharn's caressing hands.

Tharn felt the fabric around his shoulder area where Type chose to drop his tears got soggy. He was yet to get an answer from Type, but he would patiently wait until the other guy stopped crying and was ready to answer him.

He had been waiting for the past six months, waiting for another minutes or hours to get an explanation from Type would not be a problem at all.

While Type was crying by his shoulder, Tharn was content enough to deeply imprint the scent of his lover to his mind that was almost going dim. Six months were long enough to crave and long for someone.

"I'm sorry..." Type began to apologize between his sobs, "I... I really love you and don't want to mess things up.. You're hurting because of me..." The younger guy tried to explain while sniffling.

"Mmm, I prefer you to show your love in different way, though. Don't ever let me go if you love me. No matter what happens." Tharn conveyed his thought as he tightened his arms around Type. "Will you promise me that?"

Type's face disappeared deeper into Tharn's chiseled chest. He nodded understandingly. Tharn heaved a sigh of relief. He would make sure that Type fulfilled his promise.

He would have searched for Type the moment he discharged from the hospital. It was too heartbreaking for him to wake up from his coma and find out that Type had packed and long gone, leaving him behind.

He was even devastated when he saw the divorce paper that signed by Type himself. He couldn't bring himself to sign it too. Tharn didn't want to. He had torn it into pieces and tossed it away.

He wished to chase after Type but his condition wouldn't let him. The wound he got from protecting Type was a bit more serious than he thought. He had to take on a series of therapy just to make his feet fully-functioned again. And it took a longer time than he had expected.