Liar

A few hours have past, Donnie was working on the lock, trying to get it open as Mikey sat waiting. "Are you almost done? It's been hours," Mikey complained. "Don't worry Mikey, I almost got it. We'll be out of here as soon as possible." Moments passed and he got it. "Mikey, I got it open," he said. Mikey got up while Donnie quietly opened the door and quietly got out. Before they could go, Donnie faced Mikey. "Okay Mikey, we got to be quiet and not make any noises. Okay?" "Okay," he responded. "Oh and Mikey, Don't. Touch.Anything." Donnie said. Mikey nodded and they left. They made their way down the halls and saw a shadow figure of Tiger Claw. They quickly hid, and Tiger Claw passed by not noticing them. As he passed Mikey asked, "Where do you think he's going?" "I don't know. Let's find out." They both came out from hiding and quietly followed. Tiger Claw was headed towards Shredder while Mikey and Donnie listened closely to the conversation. "Master Shredder, Homato Yoshi and the other turtle will be here soon." "Good,then I will finished what I should've done years ago." Tiger Claw started to leave but then stopped. "After you are done destroying them, will Raphael stay in the Foot?" Shredder gave a small evil laugh. "Of course not, I'll finish him when I'm done with his family." "Great plan," Tiger Claw said and left. Donnie and Mikey looked at each other shocked. "They're going to kill Raph, and us. We have to warn him." They turned to find Raph, but they saw Rahzar and Fishface in front of them. "Look who we have here," Rahzar said and laughed. Donnie and Mikey tried to make a run for it, but they both felt a pain in their arms. Donnie looked at his arm and saw a dart in it and started to fell dizzy. He took it out and saw it was a tranquilizer dart. Then both of them fell to the ground and passed out.