Canada x America

America, also known as Aflred, was actually quiet at the meeting. It surprised everyone, but Germany was just thankful that they can finally get something done. The others thought Alfred simply just has a sore throat or has no plotting or plans left in his brain. But they were wrong. Alfred was thinking, daydreaming to be exact. Daydreaming of his baby brother, Canada, also known as Matthew. Matthew was just perfect in every way, it drove Alfred crazy. His pale creamy skin, beautiful lilac violet eyes with sparks of diamond blue. His soft looking plump lips that would sure look good around something. His feminine features. His small and short frame, slender, slim, small waist, wide hips, pretty thighs, round ass that just begged to be groped through any pair of jeans or leggings or hell even shorts. His wheat blonde hair that reached his ears and that stubborn yet passionate curl that needed to be pulled to reveal Matthew's dirtiest secrets. His soft, quiet voice and adorable laugh. His politeness and kindness, sometimes acting like a mother hen when Alfred did something stupid. As Alfred's mind began to dig deeper into his fantasies, the sound of doors slamming shut broke him out of his trance.

Looking at the double doors with confusion, Alfred realized the meeting for today was over. Stretching and trying to cover up his bulge, he stuffed his papers into his suitcase, but looked up as he heard shuffling. Matthew. The younger nation neatly put away his papers, a small frown on his lips. Confused on his brothers sadness, Alfred walked over, leaning down to whisper into the younger's ear.

"What did I miss?" Alfred whispers, leaning away and smirking as Matthew jumped up and a small squeak escaped his mouth. A dark blush spread across his face once he realized it was his own brother.

"A-alfred! Um..you can borrow my notes" Matthew stuttered, looking down at his shoes. Alfred quickly went over to the doors and locked them, confusing Matthew as he walked back with a smug smirk.

"I appreciate that, Mattie. But I want something else" Alfred growled, unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his trousers. Matthew was confused and a blushing mess, his mouth opening and closing as Alfred walked closer to him. The older nation smirked and sat down on England's chair, taking off his boxers to reveal his hard on. Matthew gasped at the almost monster cock, his own jeans getting tighter as he thought of the things his brother can do to him. Matthew can admit that he has strong romantic feelings towards his older brother.

"Come on Mattie. You know you want me" Alfred teased. Matthew's blush spread across his body as he went on his knees, staring at the dick with interest and determination. He licked the tip, getting a hiss out of Alfred. Encouraged by the response, Matthew filled his mouth with his brothers length, or how much that fits in his mouth, which wasn't much. The younger nation began to kiss, lick, and suck the dick, bobbing his head up and down as he looked up at Alfred through his long dark eyelashes. Alfred grabbed a fistful of blonde hair and tugged, curing and grunting as pleasure made his body shake.

"God! So fuckin good, baby! Suck daddy's suck like the good slut you are" Alfred moaned. Matthew grabbed the dick, touching his brothers balls and playing with them. He let the length leave his mouth with a pop noise and began to lick up and down the dick. Alfred moaned out and came in Matthew's mouth, who swallowed the cum. Alfred smirked and clapped his brothers ass, getting a small moan out of the younger.

"Lets finish this is my room, hm?" Alfred whispered, putting back on his boxers and jeans. Matthew smiled and grinding himself against his brother, his shyness clearly gone for the remaining time of the day.

"Yes, I agree Alfie" Matthew purred. Alfred carried Matthew bridal style to his hotel room, thinking of the night waiting for them.

It was going to be hot.