Chapter 9

(Izuku's POV)

The moment I entered my room, I looked through my shopping bags just so that I could find the Yukata. It was all a darker kind of green, and all over it, there were beautiful patterns made out of a golden string.

It was truly breathtaking, and so I tried it on out of excitement. I was almost done, but then realized that I had to do a bow on the back of it.

After multiple failed attempts, it became clear to me that it was impossible to do it all alone. It was too hard! But then what was I supposed to do?

I thought about asking Kacchan to help me. I didn't want to wait for Uraraka and the others to come back, so that was the most optional solution.

And this is how I ended up at his door. Excited because he might accept to help me, but also not only piss him off but give him good reasons to make fun of me even more of how useless I can be. 

Unfortunately, there is completely nothing else I can do since I'm already here, so let's go I guess.

Izuku: "Knock knock" H-hey Kacchan? Can I please enter? I need you to help me with something small.

Katsuki: What the fuck do you want now nerd?

Izuku: "Opens the door" Can you please tie this ribbon around my waist? I can't do it alone.

Katsuki: Tsk. You really are useless if you can't even do a bow.

Izuku: Don't be mean! It's not like I can't do it. How do you think I tie my shoes? It's just that this is on my back and I can't see it!

Katsuki: Yeah fine. Come and let's finish this shit already. "Finished tying the bow" Done. Happy now you fucking nerd?

Izuku: Oh really? How do I loo...

Katsuki: Now out of my room!

Izuku: But...

Katsuki: Just wait here for five fucking minutes!

What just happened? One moment I am in Kacchan's room and the next I'm out? That wouldn't have been so shocking for me, this is something that he would usually do, but he said to wait.

Most of the time when he does that he wants to be left alone, but this is something new for me. And before I could finish sorting out all of my thoughts, Kacchan was standing right in front of me. 

I hadn't noticed him because I was looking down and lost in my thoughts, that until I felt a hand holding and crushing my skull while yelling.

Katsuki: Oi! Don't you fucking ignore me when I'm talking with you! And stop muttering already, it's annoying!

Izuku: Ou-Ouch Kacchan, my head hurts! Could you please stop crushing my head? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that.

Katsuki: Tsk. Yeah, you better be sorry.

Izuku: Ah Kacchan, you changed as well!?

Katsuki: Well why else would I make you wait for me?

Izuku: I-I haven't thought about that. You look great in it! But why are you wearing sneakers? You didn't buy sandals?

Katsuki: Of course not! They could break in an instant! You are really stupid to think that those will last you for this entire night.

Izuku: Then I will have to show you why wearing these was the best choice! You just watch me Kacchan!

Katsuki: Yeah sure, let's see who will carry you back to the dorms.