Chapter 11

(Uraraka's POV)

After I got a message from Deku asking about where we were, I thought they might have got lost while looking for us. But as time flew by, I started to get a little worried since there were no signs from any of them.

I think Mina saw through me and my worries because I felt a small tap on my shoulder and when I got to turn around, she kept staring right into my eyes.

Just by that action, I could tell that she was indirectly asking me what was wrong, and why wasn't I enjoying myself at the festival.

Uraraka: Ok, ok, I will start talking. It's just that, I got this message from Deku-kun some while ago asking about where we were, and after that, it's like he got underground because he didn't say anything else besides that and I can't seem to find him anywhere in my range of sight.

Mina: Girl, you are worrying too much. Haven't we already predicted the outcome of not seeing them anymore tonight? I believe that Sparky Boy made him text you so that he can do something he wouldn't want us to see.

Uraraka: This does sound like something Bakugo would do. Izuku would have either called or texted back if it were the case.

Mina: See? Now come on, let's have some more fun before we head back. I bet they're having their own right now, and I think you want that too with a big, tall, and blue-haired guy as well.

Uraraka: W-wha!? H-how did you... "blushing like a tomato"

Mina: Shhhhhh. Let's say that I have the power of knowing who someone wishes to be with. How do you think I managed to pass through Blasty? Now let's go! It's finally our turn now!

Uraraka: Ok, ok! Hahaha, I'm going. You don't have to push me! But also, have you seen Kaminari?

Mina: Now that you mention it, I haven't since the fireworks had begun. I believe he is with Shinso, so if somebody's accompanying him, that's enough for us to not get worried.

As we continued our night out for a little while longer, finally everyone agreed to go back to the dorms since we were all exhausted.

We managed to also find two out of the four lost boys from our group, but since I had a hunch of where Izuku and Bakugo might have been, I didn't care that much.

And since everyone was so invested in commenting on how this day went, they didn't even notice their absence, which was strange given all the yelling that was missing from our conversations.

Momo: I had so much fun tonight!

Mina: Yeah! Good thing that poster had hit Uraraka's face, otherwise we wouldn't have had such a great time.

Uraraka: Minaaa!

Mina: Whaaat? It really was a funny sight.

Uraraka: Hmph!

Todoroki: Leaving this aside. Has anyone noticed that Bakugo and Midoriya are not with us?

Iida: Indeed you are correct "insert pushing glasses up", and I believe that they have been absent for actually quite a time. Should we tell the teachers?

Jiro: No need to do that.

Tokoyami: We saw them some time ago coming together.

Uraraka: Good to know that they are at least inside the building. After I change I will go and check up on Deku.

Kirishima: Then I will go and see how Bakubro is doing!