Chapter 15

(3rd POV)

Finally arriving at the Bakugo's residence, Aizawa pulled up to the driveway. As Izuku and Katsuki got out of the black car, they were both hit by the cold breeze from the outside.

It was dark, but the moonlight was enough for them to see where to step on. Before Bakugo could open the front door, their teacher rolled down his window to tell them something.

Aizawa: If anything happens, contact me right away. I know that both of you are strong enough to take on villains, but you are still kids and need protection. I'm going to leave now so take care of yourselves. Don't forget that for the next two days there will be no classes, but after that, I expect you at school.

Izuku: Thank you for driving us here sensei. We promise that we will behave for these next few days. Have a good night sir.

Aizawa: I sure hope so. Good night.

When the car couldn't be seen anymore, the two boys entered the unlighted house. It was around 10 o'clock and the inside was so quiet as well as a bit chilly.

While getting their shoes off, Bakugo turned on the lights and then proceeded to look around for just a bit considering it had been a few weeks since he was last home.

Izuku: Wow Kacchan, I haven't been to your house in such a long time! It looks the same as I remember it, even the smell of caramel and oranges is still here!

Katsuki: I like that you enjoy the view, but haven't you noticed anything strange about yourself?

Izuku: Like what Kacchan? Besides my dirty clothes I- "Grumble". Ohhhh. Now I get it. I was so focused on these events that I forgot we didn't even get the chance to eat dinner.

Katsuki: So now you fucking realized. You know that your stomach has been doing like this since we got out of the car right?

Izuku: R-really? I-I'm so sorry.

Katsuki: Don't be, I'm hungry as well. But at least mine didn't make any sound- "Grumble".

Izuku: "Giggles" What were you saying Kacchan?

Katsuki: You shut your mouth nerd before I decide to not give you any damn food!!

Izuku: Nooo!

Katsuki headed to the kitchen while Izuku choose to turn on the TV because someone said that he would start a fire or something if he did so tried to help.

About half an hour later chatting and waiting for the food to be done, they sat at a table and started to eat.

Izuku: This food is incredible Kacchan! Do you think I can cook tomorrow for the both of us? Pleeeease!

Katsuki: Why would I let you do that? Who knows how much food we are going to waste if you make it bad, so I don't want to try that.

Izuku: But you said that I can try once so that you would see that I am not as useless as you believe. So pleeeease?

Katsuki: Even if I say no you are not going to leave me alone until I grant you permission, am I right?

Izuku: Pretty much. So are you letting me?

Katsuki: Why did the dorms have to be fucking destroyed? Fine. Do whatever you want. But if you ruin it, mark my words that I am never letting you enter the kitchen whether it's at my house or the dorms.