intro

"you need to do this, there's no backing out. he'll kill you if you don't kill him first." the man's voice echoed through the empty room.

san was petrified. he stared at the gun in his hand. he knew he had to do it, but he didn't want to. his hand started to shake as he kept thinking about it.

"choi san!" san looked up in surprise "focus, now."
san nodded and loaded the gun.

"i know his schedule, i'll send you his location. you only have one shot, or you're done for."

san modded again and got handed a duffel bag. he walked away and went up to the stairs, to the rooftop.

he opened the door and his face was hit with cold wind, it was very cloudy and cold. he shivered and went to the edge of the roof.

he placed the gun on the railing and knelt down. he stared at his phone and sent a message to his client, asking for his victim's whereabouts. he got a message back, and breathed heavily. he got out a scope and looked through it. he saw his victim and hissed to himself. it's never going to be the same after this.. he aimed his gun. he tried to pull the trigger but he couldn't move, he was frozen. his hands started to tremble.

"do it. do it. do it. do it." he repeated to himself.
he closed his eyes and pulled the trigger. he heard a loud bang. he then heard screaming. he opened his eyes and saw through the scope.

he shot him. he's a murderer.

a/n: this story is in the best setting in dark mode 😬 enjoy reading~