eighteen

"i'm done with us."

the words echoed in san's head as he sat and stared blankly at the wall. his wrists slowly turning pale from squeezing the bed sheets that were at his sides.

he reached for his phone and entered a number.

"hey man, what's up?"

"hi yeosang. listen, can you come over today?" san's voice was quiet and slightly shaky.

"yeah sure thing, but can i bring seonghwa?"

"yeah. sure..."

"okay, see you in a bit."

yeosang hung up the phone.

san sighed and fell back into the bed.

"did yeosang do it?" he mumbled to himself.

maybe it was the boss.

san and yeosang's boss never gave out his name, they would call him 'mr. boss' or just call him sir.

"it couldn't have been yeosang, he knows what wooyoung looks like, he wouldn't do it."

the boy only shook his head and took a deep sigh. he put his phone back onto the nightstand. maybe i should shower. the boy walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. he quickly undressed himself and got in.

the boy sighed as he felt the warm water hit his back. trying to push all negative thoughts away, he focused on getting himself clean and to calm down.

with a towel around his waist, san went into his closet. picking out a casual outfit for his meetup with yeosang and seonghwa.

a knock was heard at the door.

"in a minute!" san called out from his bedroom. he quickly put a shirt over his head and some sweatpants (along with underwear). he walked out of his room to the door, where he was met with yeosang.

"hey san." a small smile appeared on his face.

"hi yeosang. come on in." san moves out of the way so yeosang and his boyfriend, seonghwa, could make their way into his living room. san walked behind them, slightly glaring at yeosang. it couldn't have been him.

"so san, why'd you need me?" yeosang asked, a concerned tone in his voice.

"just to talk." san lied. "so how've you been? what've you been doing lately?"

"really? okay." yeosang put a hand onto seonghwa's thigh. "seonghwa and i have gotten closer, and i've genuinely gotten happier." he turned to face his boyfriend who had a cute smile on his face.

san tried his best to keep his tears in, but seeing how great yeosang was made him jealous. he really missed wooyoung with all his heart.

"what about you?" yeosang turned his attention to his friend. "where's wooyoung?"

san gulped.

"well... you see that's the thing..." san started. he looked into yeosang's eyes. feeling a tear roll down his face.

seonghwa finally spoke. "san is everything alright?"

"yeosang. can i ask you something?" san sighed before wiping his face with his shirt sleeve.

"yeah, anything. go for it."

"did you kill him?"

yeosang raised his eyebrow. "kill who..?"

"wooyoung thinks i killed his dad. that's why he... left. did you kill him or not?" san's tone got more cold. he was imagining the scene in his head. yeosang aiming a gun at mr. jeong's head. the sound of the bullet firing. the scream of the now-deceased. the sound of his body hitting the floor.

"no! i didn't!" yeosang was slightly offended. why would san accuse him of such thing? "i'm out of that now! i don't kill anymore."

san was confused. "what do you mean?"

"seonghwa talked me out of it. i have a normal job now. i thought the boss would tell you, i guess he didn't."

"i'm sorry..." san sighed and calmed himself down. "i just really miss him. i would do anything to get him back."

yeosang put a hand onto san's. "we'll find who did this. we'll make sure you get him back."

seonghwa nodded. "we'll help you."

san smiled and let his tears spill.

"thanks guys."

a/n: wowie plot twist?? not rlly lmao
anyways... i hope you're enjoying the story ✌️🤧
i was thinking about how many chapters i should have in this book, maybe 30? i have the whole story planned out in my notes lmao. stay tuned~