twelve 🔞

a/n: hi so— if you know me in real life, don't mention this eVeR (it's embarrassing) also, sorry if it sucks, i never wrote smut before 😬
(ps: this chapter will ONLY be smut, so if you skip it, you will not miss anything from the story or its plot)

👉👈

i'M sO eMbArRaSsEd

as soon as the woosan couple got into san's car, things started to heat up. san has his hand on wooyoung's thigh the whole ride, which the younger found to be quite pleasant. san massaged his partner's thigh whenever they were at a red light. wooyoung let out small, teasing moans, making the tension between the couple so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"san.."

"hmm?" the older kept his eyes on the road. (sAfEtY fIrSt KiDdOs)

"i love you." wooyoung smiled and put his hand on top of san's.

san smiled and nodded. "i love you too."

when the couple arrived at san's place, san quickly locked the door and led his partner to the bedroom, giving small kisses on the way. he wanted to make wooyoung feel loved, and feel pleasured.

both of them stripped their clothes off, leaving them in their boxers. wooyoung was quick, so he waited on the bed as he watched san strip. he leaned against the headboard and smiled. it really felt like home.

san walked to the side of the bed and sat on the edge. he looked wooyoung up and down. the boy looked absolutely perfect. he couldn't take his eyes off of him.

"something you like?" wooyoung smirked at the now flustered san.

"shut up, you beautiful bitch."

wooyoung laughed at the reply. san slowly went closer to wooyoung and kissed him. the kiss was sweet and tender, but got heated rather quickly. san held wooyoun's face and brought him closer during the kiss. the younger loved to be dominated, so he immediately allowed san's tongue to roam his mouth. wooyoung moaned into the kiss, feeling heat come from his waist.

the couple broke the kiss when they were out of breath. both panting, a string of saliva keeping connecting their lips.

"you're so gorgeous wooyoung."

"you should look in the mirror yourself, you're hot as fuck."

san tilted his head downward, looking at wooyoung's..

"yah. choi san, stop staring.." wooyoung spoke in tiny, his face flushed with red. he closed his eyes.

"okay, i'll do something else instead.." san leaned even more down, facing wooyoung's thighs.

"san, please, i'm sensitive" the younger cried, finally opening his eyes to meet a lustful san settled between both of his legs, toying with the hem of his boxers in a playful manner.

"is that so baby?" the older man moaned against his partners's inner thigh, therefore resulting in wooyoung shivering underneath the other's slow breathing.

too ashamed to use his words, wooyoung took a hold of san's face and gently directed his mouth towards one of his thigh, encouraging him to lick it, or to just do anything to relieve some tension.

eyelids fluttering, san let his head dip into wooyoung's thigh, a heavy breath leaving him right before he decided to let his lips suck ruthlessly on the other's skin.

"shit san-" the hand resting on san's head was now griping tightly onto his arm, leaving a tingling sensation behind, causing san to contract his muscles, sending wooyoung over the edge.

"i-i need more, please" a small whimper crossed his mouth as he needily shifted his body around so san would be faced with his crotch.

"so pathetic, show me how much you want it" san just laughed in response, wanting to test his lover's limits.

it was when san was met with wooyoung grabbing a fistful of his hair and shoving it towards the hardening tent that formed in his briefs that san understood how far he had already went with the poor guy. (rip)

"fuck." wooyoung moaned, sliding his boxers down just enough to finally release his member.

the sudden jolt of arousal that shot through wooyoung's legs as he felt san sucking lightly at his tip was so strong that he couldn't help bucking his hips up onto san's pretty little mouth, making him gag at the surprise.

"f-faster, pleas- ah" wooyoung groaned as he watched his length slowly disappearing inside his lovers mouth, the sight almost too pretty, too painful to handle.

tears pricked at san's eyes as he picked up the pace.

"shit, i'm gonna cum if you keep doing that" which of course, only encouraged san to carry on with his unholy actions. (sdhaoxnshsl help)

wooyoung simply watched as san's lips didn't leave his length for a second, succeeding in making him reach his high not long after his warning.

"baby i want to make you feel good too" wooyoung said, lifting san's chin off of his cock.

"then do so." san smirked and sat up against the headboard. the younger knew exactly what to do. he went to the nightstand and grabbed a small bottle. he went back and sat infront of his partner. san watched as wooyoung pulled his boxers down, painfully slow. san groaned lightly, causing wooyoung to look up.

"i'll make you feel so, so good." wooyoung leaned in for a quick kiss and pulled his own boxers down. he took the small bottle and put a small portion on his hands. he put some on san's member, teasing him by slightly rubbing the slit. san groaned deeply, wooyoung did know how to make him feel good.

the younger positioned himself and slowly lowered onto san. both of them moaned when realizing san was fully in. wooyoung started to move as the pain turned into pleasure.

san had no weaknesses, except wooyoung riding him.

the boy started riding san slowly, but eventually went faster, the need of pleasure overfilling him. san groaned as he watched wooyoung bounce on him. it turned him on so much, seeing wooyoung's light hair become wet with sweat, seeing him beg for more, seeing the younger being pushed over the edge because of him.

san grabbed a hold of wooyoung and started bucking his hips up, thrusting inside deeper. wooyoung yelled out, san found his sweet spot.

"a-ah! r-right there!" wooyoung yelled out, gripping onto the bed sheets that surrounded them. san continued to thrust deep into the younger, feeling his high.

"i-i'm c-close- ah!" wooyoung moaned out, clinging onto his boyfriend.

san's thrusts became sloppier as he finally released inside of wooyoung. wooyoung released shortly after, panting onto san's shoulder.

san smiled and held him closer. he kissed his cheek. "you did so good, so so good baby."

wooyoung smiled and hid his face in san's collar, panting slowly as he calmed down.

san started to get up until he heard a whimper from wooyoung.

"what is it?" san looked down onto the boy that was resting on his chest.

"d-don't pull out yet." wooyoung mumbled.

san nodded and smiled, hugging him.

that night they slept peacefully. san made sure wooyoung was okay until he got out and cleaned him up. they fell asleep snuggling one another.

a/n: eek, that was hard ㅠㅠ(pun intended lmao)
i've never written a smut before so i didn't rlly know how to start it/end it.. so sorry for the late(ish?) update— also! thank you so much for 3k+ views!! that is insane!! i'm so thankful ㅠㅠ and thank you for over 200 votes!! i'm literally dying over how many of you actually use your time to read this~ ^^ anyways, enjoy the rest of the story 🥺💝💗