two

san got into his black sedan and started driving. even though san was wealthy, he only owned two cars. they were both black and had darkly tinted windows. he owned a sedan and an suv. he drove to the address; 1117 star st. he went past the building and into an alleyway. he saw yeosang's cold glare. san slowly got out of the car.

"hey. what the hell took you so long?" yeosang stood, leaning against the alleyway wall. he wore the black jeans and a black hoodie. he had a duffel bag around his shoulder and a black fabric mask in his right hand.

"i ran someone over." san walked past him into the building.

"wait- for real?"

"of course not! dumbass.."

yeosang walked behind him and made sure nobody saw them go inside.

san saw a stairs sign and went up the stairs with yeosang following behind.

"so, why are we killing this dude?" san asked as they went up.

"something about him molesting young girls.. what a monster." yeosang shivered at the thought.

"motherfucker." san mumbled.

they reached the top of the stairway and yeosang looked down. "wow, trippy."

"no time for that, come on." san poked yeosang in the shoulder.

yeosang nodded and he put on his mask. san did the same as yeosang took the bag off his shoulder and into his hands. san slowly opened the door to the roof.

san pulled out his phone. "you got the drone?"

"hell yeah."

yeosang took out a remote control drone from his bag. it was controlled by san's phone and it had a camera attached to it. san started up the drone and flew it above his target.

yeosang set his bag down and pulled out a gun. he loaded the gun and handed it to san. "i wanna control the drone, you shoot him."

"why am i always the one that's gotta shoot 'em?"

"because i wanna look at the drone. i had the gun last time."

"this isn't some rotation thing, yeosang. and also, i want the drone. it's controlled by my phone."

"that's not fair! you hooked it up to your phone yourself. i didn't even get a chance to hook it up to mine."

suddenly, footsteps were heard behind them. they stopped arguing and both turned around and saw a wide eyed boy hands in his pockets, walking towards them.

"what are you guys doing..?"