Chapter 25 Thanksgiving :

*3 weeks later*Thanksgiving day*
(Emma's POV) Jax is finally better and today is thanksgiving. Jax's dad And my dad decide to celebrate together even tho Australians don't celebrate thanksgiving. We are all meeting at my house. My cousins the McNights are coming there dad is my mom's brother, also Lilly is coming and bringing someone. I still can't believe they kept that from me for a month about them dating. My dad and Uncle Peter started setting up while me and the guys played video games. Someone knocked on the door I hope it's Jax and his family. "Austin get the door"uncle peter said "not now dad"Austin said "fine Emma get the door"uncle peter said "okay"I said. I went to the door and opened it and there stood Mr.Novoa, Mia, Olivia, and my Jaxy. I hugged Jax and he kissed my check and everyone came inside. All three dads were getting setup while us teens played video games and talked. The door bell rang again and my dad answered it this time and there stood Lilly.

(Lilly's POV) I was at the Alonso front door and Francisco opened the door. I stood there waiting a few till he let me in. Then I spoke "my guest should be here soon she was with someone for a while and I thought now would be the perfect time to meet her"i said "okay"Francisco said. Today is the day my secret is revealed......that I have a......DAUGHTER. The door bell rang and I got it and said "everyone I'd like u to meet my daughter Holly" everyone looked over and said "aww she is soo cute". I helped the guys get the stuff on the table and extend it out so everyone can sit. We finally finished setting up everything and we all sat down for our thanksgiving feast. Jax and Emma were talking about something, Anthony,Austin,Dean, and Dustin were talking about a video game,while Olivia and Mia were talking to Holly. At least the kids are all cheating while us adults are just eating and wishing Simone would talk and not make it awkward. After we finished eating it was Dessert time,me and Francisco shared some vanilla ice cream.

(Francisco's POV) me and Lilly finished our dessert and I asked everyone for their attention. I gave a little speach to lilly saying how much I love her and then got down on one keen and said "Lilly will you marry me" "OMG yessss"she said all excited. It was an amazing moment for us both since we are going to be combining our families into one two girls and two parents. I was a bit sad tho cause Emma was seemed mad and sad about this I guess I should of talked to her about it first before doing it. Well a least Emma has Jax to comfort her.

(Emma's POV) I can't believe my dad,he should have talked to me first then do it but he didn't. Well at least I have my Jaxy. When the adults were cleaning up, my cousins were playing video games, and Jax's sister were hanging with Holly, me and Jax went to my room and we talked and maked-out till my dad bargedinti the room. He was happy but he didn't want me and Jax alone in my room so he said we could either have Holly in the room or go outside on walk with everyone, we went with going outside. We all were havering so much together what an awesome thanksgiving.

~sorry it's short I couldn't think hope you all liked it and thanks so much for 3.12k it means a lot, luv y'all my golds (maybe we can come up with a better name then golds) new chapter soon comment ideas ✌️bye•Gabriella ~